1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by TogetherAgain, Sep 13, 2005.

1. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Hey, I remember this thread!
    ...it would be kind of sad if I forgot it, considering I started it...

But it's amusing to re-read it when people have different avatars, isn't it? I still think a lot of our avatars look kind of young.
  2. Vibs

Vibs New Member

Well, I'm tired. No! I wasn't supposed to say I am tired, I was supposed to say "Mine looks young I think" but it's really late and I should go to bed and its really late. I'm tired.

Anyway, I like this thread. It's soooo filled with youth. UM?! I am tired. So tired. *yawn* I'll go to bed now because I start babbling off and not making teapot. sense, that is. Not teapot. I'm tired. really. I'll go to bed. See you in the morning... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
  3. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Hey, what do you think of this version of Bear compared to the first one? I'd say this one looks like he aged a bit.
  4. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Yeah, Bear looks more mature, more scruffy and almost dangerous.. **raises one eyebrow** ;)

Anyone like mine now? **is hopeful** It's my interpretation of what MrsPepper really looks like. Basically Floyd as a female. :sing: :flirt:
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

6. TogetherAgain

BEAR I agree with Mrs. P, this avatar of Bear looks a little more aged. Noticed in another thread you said you'd trapped yourself with Bear avatars. I don't think it's really "trapped," considering what a variety Fozzie Bear has with all his Fozzie avatars. And you've got an even bigger variety available to you now with the new features...

And Mrs P, I meant to mention your avvy, I like it! And yes, it looks young.

Vibs? Go to sleep. You clearly need it. And yes, your avatar is young.
  7. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I'm glad you like it! it's me Floyd-itized.

And bear, you don't have to pigeon-hole yourself if you don't want to. I've had Sal, Floyd, Me, a Caution: Flying Gonzo sign, and a This avatar SUCKS sign. So have fun with it!
  8. Spamela

Spamela New Member

My avator iz of the human version of my Muppet sn. Pamela Anderson is soo totally hot. I've been told I kinda look like her but my boobs probly aren't quite as huge. :( Maybe I will put up one of my modeling pics sometime soon and you can see 4 yourself.:flirt:
  9. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

The latest avator trend seems to be for the Moppet Family pictures to become spill out into the rest of the forum; I suppose we've finally taken over!

However, if avator's in the style of that of the poster above me become a trend then that would be interesting too...
  10. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

marvin suggs is the baddest player here
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I've been meaning to tell you I like it a lot. Very cute.
  12. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I've been meaning to say that's one of my fav avvies at the moment!!!

*note to harvey*

Hmm..good idea, I should dig out the pics of me like that...
  13. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

I still think my avatar is still the best from this site. :p :cool: :crazy:

ryan
  14. Spamela

Spamela New Member

These avater thingies are fun! I can't wait to find more pics to use. I am trying to see if I can get a pic of myself on here. Maybe one from my recent photo shoot. We''ll see. U'll love it!:flirt:
  15. TogetherAgain

Indeed. I applaud your avatar. <applause>
  16. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Now my avatar is from the menu on 'Muppet Central Cards' Page. I like it :)
  17. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Good idea Mr. Harvey I hope you all like Jack.:D
  18. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

19. anythingmuppet

Maybe I could....nah...a little too wannabee-ish for me..
  20. anythingmuppet

I'm Cool Too?????