G-MAN

Reaction score
Oh man, Ryan, I was going to pull that joke, but you beat me to it, lol

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, I like this avator picture of Bear a lot. i have not changed it since I joined, except briefly the other day. I just love this picture. It would probably be weird for you guys if I all of a sudden changed it because you are so used to seeing this one and the connection with my user name.

Ziffel

Reaction score
And I plan on keeping this one a long time too. It goes with the name perfectly. If I ever do change it, it would probably just be to a different Fred Ziffel picture. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
And I plan on keeping this one a long time too. It goes with the name perfectly. If I ever do change it, it would probably just be to a different Fred Ziffel picture. :smile:
However, I'd like to point out that is exactly how I picture you, so if you ever wanna change that image in my mind, break it to me gently...

Ziffel

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
However, I'd like to point out that is exactly how I picture you, so if you ever wanna change that image in my mind, break it to me gently...
Well I did post a picture of myself in Vic Romano's "Show me your world" thread. But I guess you're right, most people will probably still get the impression that I'm typing from a rocking chair and listening to muppet central radio with a hearing aid, with an avatar like this! kee hee hee hee hee

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
My avater has game sprites made by my sister. Only one of 'em is actually 18, the rest range from 20 to 32. XD;;;

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Does my Sal avvy look "young"? I don't think Floyd does.

BEAR

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Does my Sal avvy look "young"? I don't think Floyd does.

IMO, Floyd no; Sal yes.

Incidentally, it is still so weird for me to see your Sal avator as I am sooo used to seeing the picture of Floyd all the time. That is what I usually associated you with. Isn't it amazing how we recognize by the picture more than just by reading the name? :stick_out_tongue: