Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davina

Reaction score
sometime this summer is what i've read....
hubby's getting this for our anniversary.. aren't we silly???
now i've just got to figure out which site to order from.. and where the dickins i'm going ot put this and all our other muppet stuff.....
he's just going to have to get around to finishing the basement family room and getting me some nice (locking, to keep the kids out) enclosed book cases for display........

Garland

Reaction score
I preordered...now I'm wondering what the "custom display stand and numbered plaque" will be about. Do we suspect plastic or a wood stand? Sorry if this has already been pondered.

Garland

Reaction score
Actually I just looked online to see if it existed and it does! "Children's size Director's Chair"...would make a nifty display piece for the Kermit replica I'm thinking. An option to the log :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone know what other stores (not online) will be selling Kermit the Frog? I don't do online shoping. Only ebay and I don't want to buy him off of there. Could someone help me?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Does anyone know what other stores (not online) will be selling Kermit the Frog? I don't do online shoping. Only ebay and I don't want to buy him off of there. Could someone help me?
Ask Master Replicas for a retailer in your area. customerservice@masterreplicas.com It may take a couple of days to get a reply.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Garland said:
Actually I just looked online to see if it existed and it does! "Children's size Director's Chair"...would make a nifty display piece for the Kermit replica I'm thinking. An option to the log :smile:
Actually, a children's size director's chair is a bit too big.You may have to pull it apart and cut it smaller and re assemble it and rehem the seat and back material.A good ideal of putting Kermit's name on the back rest is to use white contact paper and cut the letters out of that and stick them on.:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
Actually, a children's size director's chair is a bit too big.You may have to pull it apart and cut it smaller and re assemble it and rehem the seat and back material.A good ideal of putting Kermit's name on the back rest is to use white contact paper and cut the letters out of that and stick them on.:smile:
Don't forget that anytime we've ever seen Kermit in a director's seat it's usually really huge on him.

MWoO

Reaction score
Yeah, Kermit is always in a human sized chair. Muppets tend to have regular sized furniture I think.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok here is what I got back from them about my question.

Here's what I asked.
I was wondering what stores will carry the Kermit the Frog Replicas?
As in not online.

Here is what they worte back.

Dear Kyle,

We are still working on this matter. We hope to have retailers for this
item
very shortly. Please feel free to contact us anytime regarding this
question.
Thank You.

Sincerely,

Jerry
Customer Service

Status