Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Eclectic Mayhem said:
Is it weird that I was able to place an order, and I'm not a member? I just created an online account and was able to place a pre-order. I received an order confirmation number and everything....
Looks like you found a loop hole in the computer system.:wink:

Stulz

Reaction score
Got my order in

Got my order in.. Can't wait 'till he arrives.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Ouch! Shipping to the UK is even more than the poser himself...all-together almost $430. Might need to see if I can get it shipped to a friend in the US who can then send it on via USPS. But at least I have my order in...

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
What's the ship date on these? I'm sure it was posted some place obvious and I just missed it....

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Now on masterreplicas.com is the link to the kermit replica on thier blog to pre order the Kermit Replica. Master Replicas is still working on it but pre ordering it means you will be one of the first to get it in June. On masterreplicas.com blog scroll down and click the link on the kermit article and pre order it today.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
My order was just input! YAY!! I can't WAIT to get this little treasure!!

King Prawn

Reaction score
Is anyone else in the UK in the same dilemma as me that they really want the :smile: replica but can't cough up the $400.00 for international shipping. Any idea anyone is any distrubutor withing the UK will be ofeering them? I can't justify paying almost £330 for Kermit no matter how awsome he may seem.

So please does anyone have any info, I doubt Master Replica's are the only ones carrying their product.

Thanks

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
My order was just input! YAY!! I can't WAIT to get this little treasure!!
Did you join the Collectors Society Kev? It saves you 50 bucks, and you'll get a Mace Windu lightsaber!

So cool, can't wait for Kermie-Baby!!!
:smile:
Anthony

P.S. Kev, just remembered that e-mail you sent, I'll reply shortly. :big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.