Ask Travis: A Master Replicas Photo Puppet Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Suck up!

In all seriousness, dude deserves to take some time off. How much Muppet news could there be anyway?

He's had a whole lot of time between Kermit up to Fozzie....skipping Animal and Gonzo. It's make up time! Give us the goods! :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Suck up!

In all seriousness, dude deserves to take some time off. How much Muppet news could there be anyway?
And did I mention how shiny Travis is. Wow, and smart and stuff. And how if he made a Scooter poser I'd be his best friend - or I'd stop hiding in the bushes. :big_grin:

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Maybe, if the Rizzo photo puppet replica would be scrapped, the Scooter photo puppet replica would take its place...somehow.

Luke

Reaction score
That's it, i'm putting TotallySpiesFan on ignore for that!

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Alright - That seems like enough time - Where is the Weasel? I mean Go-fer?

I call for an information jihad! Sic Semper Foam-nose !

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I think we trampled on poor Travis in all these posts and questions. He may never come back. We might also scared him alway! LOL. Who knows whats really going on with him. Maybe he is having too much fun with our bear before we get him....who knows. :wink:

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Dude! Where are you? I hope this doesn't mean bad things for the Muppet Line. I've got money just sitting here waiting to give MR for Fozzie!

At the least, can you just pop on here and say "hey!" and that you'll give us answers later? We're worried about you man!

Status
Not open for further replies.