Ask Travis: A Master Replicas Photo Puppet Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Whatty - Whatna

Trav,
What's the deal with the furry bear... not fozzie, that costume you wear when you go out in strange city's to pick up.. well let's just say it's a long stretch from you cross dressing days.

And on the topic of the bear - He looks like he's gonna be a hard item to ship. what are you considering when it comes to packaging, will he fold up or something?

The wire armatures in the replicas, was there any consideration for a more erector set type? It would have made them more durable.

The little Electric Mayhem Makkettes (Maquettes) - I get the concept, but why not make them true to form like WETA's busts - (and add the rats) Because it would make them more collectible.

Can we get a rendition of the Mayhem bus with that new Hydrogen set up - that would be really kewl - Now remember the Mayhem bus, not the Short Bus you rode every day to special skool.

So, Craig was there - Did he straighten you out? - As a manager once told me - Use your resources young Jedi.:batty:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I am really ready for da BEAR! When is the Pre-order coming up?

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Um, Out to dry again

Hey - I know you are busy and all - But you started this fool - answer the questions in a timley manner (Obviously to Travis - It's your own fault for invoking the Lilly thing) :shifty:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Seriously...

Where has Travis been? I need news on Fozzie and Piggy! LOL.:smile:

Bear Man

Reaction score
The thread does get pushed down a bit - maybe sticky it to make it easier for Travis to find?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Didn't someone report that Travis was going to be out of the office a week or so after the ToyFare? I still thought he'd come here, but good for him for taking his time. He deserves it. He's already been dealing intensely with crazies for a while so he probably needs a break from us crazies (nice and substancial as we are). :wink:

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Didn't someone report that Travis was going to be out of the office a week or so after the ToyFare? I still thought he'd come here, but good for him for taking his time. He deserves it. He's already been dealing intensely with crazies for a while so he probably needs a break from us crazies (nice and substancial as we are). :wink:

Suck up!

In all seriousness, dude deserves to take some time off. How much Muppet news could there be anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.