1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Ask Travis: A Master Replicas Photo Puppet Q&A Thread

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by ElecMayhem, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Davina

Davina Member

me three.. *sigh* hubby and really would like to see Fozzie and Piggy get made... (and Rizzo, Pepe, and hubby really, really wants Uncle Deadly, though he knows that's extremely unlikely... ever..) he's even given me the go ahead to spend more money on them if necessary... *sigh*
  2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Yup, I've had money set aside for Fozzie since we first heard news of his release. Even with my first kid on the way, my wife keeps telling me to not worry about that money, cuz it's for Fozzie! She knows how much I gotta have that guy, he's Kermit's best friend after all!

I just really don't understand why the original factory won't take on Fozzie, he seems like he'd be so much easier than Gonzo & Animal, much like Kermit. No feathers or mechanisms to mess with you know?

Sheesh!
  3. Blinky_Fish

Blinky_Fish Member

Um, Yeah - He better hurry up then or my $2k is going to a new pinball machine
  4. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

I got a question for Travis..

WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? ? ? ? ? ?
  5. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

My God, this thread has realy dies since the lack of news........come on Travis keep the flame her a burnin and dish up some news...if its bad then dont worry!
  6. Bear Man

Bear Man Member

I'm wondering what the statute of limitations is on the phrase "no news is good news". Based on Fozzie not being on any preliminary 2009 release calendars, I think we're outta luck.
  7. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Try Not to worry!

Hello everyone. I know there hasn't been any word as of lately on Fozzie, but I am trying my best to keep my hopes up. I think Master Replicas would be foolish not to see how much more boosted interst the muppets have been having recently. Obviously, they know about all of us muppetfans, but with a new christmas special coming out and talks about a new muppet movie with apprearances of the muppets on the Disney channel (of studio wasn't the greatest...but still), more and more people who might have put the muppets aside are coming to the front of the lines once again. I have faith Travis will get us the best bear he can and I hope they can get back with Terry so he can start on Piggy. I'm sure the reason why Travis hasn't been back here is that there really is no news at all, or maybe there is news but he doesn't want to say anything bceause the comment he might make might flood him with hundreds of questions...who really knows (well, Travis does). Keep hope alive...we will hear something when we least expect it.
  8. Telly

Telly Active Member

I'm keeping my fingers, as well as Kermit's and Gonzo's (I don't have Animal....yet), crossed Fozzie comes out soon or at least some positive news!
  9. Davina

Davina Member

something to tide us over

well, since we aren't hearing anything new, thought I'd help keep us alive (and maybe help lure people out) by showing off our most recently acquired Kermit accessory. (figure others might want in on the find..)
    http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb52/familystuart/muppets/kermwmic.jpg

(sorry for the slight blur.. this was rushed, just arrived in the mail a few minutes ago..) We found this little mic online at geeks.com
    it's not quite perfect, but it's pretty darn close and not too bad a deal at $3.75 each..
    now he just needs the coat and hat and he'll be ready for halloween! :)
  10. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

There are 964 microphones on geeks.com. Can you please tell me how I can find it?
  11. Davina

Davina Member

12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Aliens came and got him, and took him home. :crazy:
    Yip yip yip...
  13. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Your joking:eek:
  14. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

Or the factory turned Travis into Fozzie already....poor guy, back to Muppet Labs. :o
  15. muppetperson

It is true! I did a search in their shop for microphone and that is the result I got.the link doesnt want to open today or their website, but I found a better deal on ebay for the same thing.Geeks wanted $34.00 in postage and you had to join up with them, but on ebay I got it for $10.99 but with free shipping.:)
  16. Davina

Davina Member

you must have been looking at their expedited delivery shipping.. we always order from geeks (to alaska) cuz they're one of the few places that will ship regular postal. rates for that are way less then $34.. and they still generally deliver in about a week. we never ship ups/fed ex if we can at all find any way to avoid it.. all they ever want to do is 2 day or overnight air.. ant insanely high rates.. *sigh*
  17. muppetperson

Australia is one of the dearest places to ship to.$34 was the cheapest with USPS.Imagine what the shipping would be on Fozzie if he gets released.A while ago I was going to bid on the large King of the Munchkins statue from The muppets Wizard of Oz, but shipping was going to be $10,000(ecconomy)!
  18. Davina

Davina Member

yikes, and we thought it was bad that the US treated us like a third world country when it came to shipping rates! and us being an actual part of the US....
  19. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Ok, Travis, cat's out of the bag...QUESTIONS

Hey Travis,

We all have seen the MR post about Fozzie.
    1. Can you please come here and explain the situation in a bit more detail?
    2. Hw likely will we be able to eventually get Fozie and hopefully, Piggy?

Hope to hear from you soon, I think all of us are.
  20. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

In short, muppetguy, can you share what was posted on MRs boards? I really only do this forum any longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.