ASK THE GREAT FOZZINI (Spring 2004 Ed.)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh great one,

If I admit in the "Wheel of Fortune" thread that I have forgotten what my puzzle was, will people forgive me?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh great Fozzini of Muppet Central,

Will anyone every answer my thread called "Sesame Street Collectibles Guide?" I worry about myself sometimes.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If I admit in the "Wheel of Fortune" thread that I have forgotten what my puzzle was, will people forgive me?
Sure, after the lynching!

Will anyone every answer my thread called "Sesame Street Collectibles Guide?" I worry about myself sometimes.
Go back and post this in your "Sesame Street Collectibles Guide?" thread: "Help me! PLEASE!" Because I worry about you, too!

SOMEONE! BECKON THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE COSMOS!
I mean, I paid $8.00 for this crystal banana, we need to check it out and gaze into the future!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Oh Great Fozzini, i must ask this question, who on Lost will not make it to the second season? And if you cant answer that one, will i ever find true love?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*bows so low ends up doing a forward roll and pretends was meant to in the first place as gets up with grace and, er, style*

Great one,

Do you see the future of football (soccor) outlivinging American Football?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh Great Fozzini, i must ask this question, who on Lost will not make it to the second season? And if you cant answer that one, will i ever find true love?
I won't destroy your fair ending of this season's Lost, but I will tell you that you will be surprised at their choice. And, yes, you will. But not soon. Unless you buy a chicken farm tomorrow...

Great one, Do you see the future of football (soccor) outlivinging American Football?
I see them dying side-by-side, but out-living hockey (unfortunately). However, ballfoot will always be around!

In case you didn't know, ballfoot is the shortening of one's foot by constantly kicking something. I have thinkbrain, in which my brain shrinks from not enough...um...huh?

G-MAN

Reaction score
Oh, Great Fozzini, Who put the bomp in the bomp-de-bomp-de-bomp? In a related question, Who put the ram in the ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score

christyb

Reaction score
Oh great fozzini, Will this semester ever end? and one more... Will I ever find something to do with my life that'll make both me and my mother happy?

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Oh Great Fozzini......it has been awhile since I have come before you, wanting your all mighty knowledge........

But I need to know........what exactly makes Pigs fall in love with Frogs?