ASK THE GREAT FOZZINI (Spring 2004 Ed.)

Whatever

Reaction score
Will chickens take over the world? Will I see you next week?

Beauregard

Reaction score
WHat is the proportion of cococola in comparason to the second half of a divided multipication of thriteen penguins?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh Great Fozzini, What action figures are you going to want to see in the new SS figures?
This is more opinion than a question of the cosmos, but basically I would like to see classic characters over variants, including obscurities such as Sherlock Hemlock; however, as far as producing the obscure characters Palisades has shown they have guts and are not afraid to do it. After all, rumor has it that Roosevelt Franklin is in S2.

how awesome is the new fraggle DVD going to be compared to the 1st one?
Not at all. It isn't a season set yet.

Will chickens take over the world? Will I see you next week?
Definitely, and possibly. The fates have control over this one.

WHat is the proportion of cococola in comparason to the second half of a divided multipication of thriteen penguins?
B-flat to the second power.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
B-flat to the second power.
This questian is in responce to your amazing anser. If my former questian results in the sum being divised as B-flat to the second power, why is it taht when tripping over thirteen chickens in the basement of monumental time and power we fall into the depths of dispair?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Hey Kev...I mean Fozzini.

I'm about to graduate from college this May. Is there anything else I need to know before I get my diploma?

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This questian is in responce to your amazing anser. If my former questian results in the sum being divised as B-flat to the second power, why is it taht when tripping over thirteen chickens in the basement of monumental time and power we fall into the depths of dispair?
I'm glad you asked me that. Similarly, when one is quadrant with chickens and pengui, the summation of the B-flat to the second power results in an "n"th degree desperation, not necessarily that of a dispairing depth. Thusly, when cross-indexing the "n"th degree with the B-flat, multiplied by the sequencing genetic codes of both the avian species of your enigmatic infinism will result in a division of 5, and the multiplying factor of "X"squared, so that your finality will result in a return of the answer of B-flat, minus one, equalling simply B, or the cookie of the day.

I'm about to graduate from college this May. Is there anything else I need to know before I get my diploma?
Yes. Before you walk across the stage before you accept your diploma, be SURE you lift the front of the gown before you get to the steps, or you might fall down in front of ALL THOSE PEOPLE who will be watching you. That's embarassing, and they might just take your diploma back.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
How do you feel about being taken over by Eric Jacobson? What do you mean he's not really Fozzie? Look at his screen-name! What do you mean? No- you're the dellusional one!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Dwear Fuzzy,

Is der eny chanse I'll won dayah lern me tu spel?

__

Interupted fur eny won what carres:

Mep (see I carn't evan spel Meep) mep, mj, macklby. (ant I gut dat all rong tu.)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Dear Fuzzy was he was a bear,

If I'm sick today, will I feel better tomorrow and the next day?

christyb

Reaction score
Oh great, Fozzini...

Will I ever "grow up" as my mother says? And if it is inevitable how can I prevent it??