ASK THE GREAT FOZZINI (Spring 2004 Ed.)

pheonix

Reaction score
O great fozzini *hastily bows ands falls flat on face then gets up, clears throat*

Will i ever rise from the ashes? and if so what would i become?:confused:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Great Fozzini! Will my mouth ever be rid of this awful metal? And in light of that.... Will I ever be able to eat whatever I want again?!?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
Great Fozzini! Will my mouth ever be rid of this awful metal? And in light of that.... Will I ever be able to eat whatever I want again?!?
Ugh....braces. Never had them but....I can't think about it.

pheonix

Reaction score
O yeah... Oh great fozzini *decides not to bow but tilt cap in a cockney 'alrite guv' way*
if the world stopped spinning would water stop spinning around a drain before it went down the plug-hole? If not then would jelly?

Sorry but i felt a bit random today!:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
O yeah... Oh great fozzini *decides not to bow but tilt cap in a cockney 'alrite guv' way* if the world stopped spinning would water stop spinning around a drain before it went down the plug-hole? If not then would jelly? Sorry but i felt a bit random today!
Jelly is too thick and would not spin, and as long as we have gravity we will have water spinning down the drain. However, if the world quit spinning, many people would be left in the dark, while the rest of us would get sunburns.

Yes, and yes. Just be careful that you don't eat too much. Tummy-ache city!

O great fozzini *hastily bows ands falls flat on face then gets up, clears throat* Will i ever rise from the ashes? and if so what would i become?
Soot.

Oh great, Fozzini...Will I ever "grow up" as my mother says? And if it is inevitable how can I prevent it??
Unfortunately, we all mature, but some of us never grow up and in that case we are called dwarfs. In order to remain a dwarf, it is imperative that you live each day of your life standing on your feet with 500 pounds of bricks on your head and shoulders. That will shrink you and keep you from ever growing up.

Dear Fuzzy was he was a bear, If I'm sick today, will I feel better tomorrow and the next day?
Rest, drink plenty of fluids, keep food on your tummy, don't get too hot or too cold, and blow your nose, and you'll be just fine. Unless you've been run over by a steam roller.

Dwear Fuzzy, Is der eny chanse I'll won dayah lern me tu spel?
No.

How do you feel about being taken over by Eric Jacobson? What do you mean he's not really Fozzie? Look at his screen-name! What do you mean? No- you're the dellusional one!
I need a drink...

christyb

Reaction score
*hands the great Fozzini a drink*
Here ya go! One last question....
So if I gotta mature, that means I can't play my Muppet and Fraggle Music as loud as my car stereo will go and blast my mother away when she drives my car anymore? *takes breath*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
christyb said:
So if I gotta mature, that means I can't play my Muppet and Fraggle Music as loud as my car stereo will go and blast my mother away when she drives my car anymore?
Absolutely not!

More questions, folks? :embarrassed:

Aaron

Reaction score
how does it feel to be a moderator

Beauregard

Reaction score
Will I learn to drive? And if so, drive what? Car? Motorbike? Hot-Air Baloon? Somthing else?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
how does it feel to be a moderator
You'll have to ask Kevin that question, for I am THE GREAT FOZZINI!!

Will I learn to drive? And if so, drive what? Car? Motorbike? Hot-Air Baloon? Somthing else?
Yes! Cattle!