Are Statler and Waldorf friends or brothers?

BabyScooter

Reaction score
How old are statler and waldorf?

how old are statler and waldorf?:boo: :sleep:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, :sleep: said he was close to 90 in the Connie Stevens ep, so he'd probably be about a hundred something by now. Lol.

superboober

Reaction score
They're brother-in-laws. I believe Waldorf's married to Statler's sister Astoria (actually the Statler puppet dressed like a woman). :boo:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
superboober said:
They're brother-in-laws. I believe Waldorf's married to Statler's sister Astoria (actually the Statler puppet dressed like a woman). :boo:
I could be wrong but I don't think Astoria is Statler's sister, just look a totally alike (because like you stated it's Statler dressed as a woman.) But like I said I'm not 100% sure on that.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You know this is a question I thought of myself.

Much like Mr, Burns and Grandpa Simpson on the Simpsons, it seems to me that they could be close to 200.

Let's just say they don't have "real age"

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Well, :sleep: said he was close to 90 in the Connie Stevens ep, so he'd probably be about a hundred something by now. Lol.
he would be 115-120 Muppets Show aired 1976-1981

Emily Bear

Reaction score
Pearl S. Buck has once said:

"Perhaps one has to be very old before one learns to be amused rather than shocked."

If true, we could say that they are both still quite young as they're hardly amused. Yet, they are very amusing...