1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Anything Exciting For Muppets In 2007?

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by beaker, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Well, don't I feel like an idiot, I thought that Muppets in Space had something to do with Disney, but I guess not. Well, now I know, and as they said in GI Joe, KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!

Daniel
  2. MWoO Active Member

I'm not surprised you didn't know tat Disney was not involved considering you don't even know the name of the movie.
  3. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Ouch.

Time to shake hands? Hope so.

BTW, loved the G.I. Joe reference.
  4. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Ok, so I'm mistaken on the title, I thought that it was Muppets In Space, and not Muppets From Space. I'm an idiot, ok? Ya happy now? I'll admit it. I was wrong. You don't have to be smart about it.

Daniel
  5. The Count Moderator

Uh guys... Is hokay, les just try to patch things and shake hands.

Teheheman, don't worry... Just let it go, but feel free to post here if you need any help clarifying any Muppet-related titles or info.
    Hope this helps.
  6. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Thanks, I will. Sorry about blowing up like that, I guess I shouldn't let stuff like an adult who has nothing better to do than to watch the Muppets all day long and make smart comments to somebody when they get a word of a movie title wrong get to me. Not that there's anything wrong with doing that, I'm just saying that I'm more of a casual fan than a fan who knows how many stitches are used to make Kermit the Frog.

Daniel
  7. MuppetMarc New Member

Animal needs to eat through the cage the muppets are being held in. And maybe Floyd can help with the hot sauce and Lew Zealand can use his paper towels somehow.
  8. MWoO Active Member

It takes 62 stiches.

Actualy I have no idea.

All you have to do is not state stuff falsly. I don't think that's too much to ask for. And maybe the next time you state something falsly you won't fly off the handle like you did.

I never did call you an idiot by the way, but after that display I find it hard to disagree with you.
  9. Teheheman Well-Known Member

I never said that you did call me an idiot. But, I admitted I thought that it was Disney's and I was wrong. I also admitted that I went off the handle, but you gotta admit that it was a little harsh saying something like that. I don't know EVERYTHING about the Muppets. Just cause I got a word wrong, doesn't mean that you gotta blast on me like that.

Daniel
  10. crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Please, don't fight.
  11. Stulz Member

relax! (.. go to it....when you wanna go do it.. relax!....)

MWoO.. settle down on the new guy

Teheheman... relax. We're all friends here, but understand if you do make a mistake (epecially with a title or abbreviation .....) (as we've all done before) you will be called on it. ....Best thing to do (and what WE all do) is think of a clever retort that doesn't delvove into a he said/ she said spout of name calling, and move on.

It's a much "funner" place to be that way...

Just think, if MWoO didn't call you on it, you would not have learned the correct title and someone else proprably would have corrected you anyway.

;)

Hope you stick around...(and yes, we are ALL weirdos) :attitude:

:)
  12. beaker Well-Known Member

So pretty much to summarize, as Muppet fans we really don't have anything to look forward to? Aw, to take a time machine back to 1998 when it seemed like the Muppets were on the verge of a glorious new era.
  13. crazed gonzo fa Active Member

14. Teheheman Well-Known Member

I know, I was just saying that MWoO could have said it a little nicer than that. But, I know the movie title now(even though, it's really insignificant in the grand scheme of things, considering it's probably one of the worst Muppet movies. It's got some good points and the DVD commentary isn't THAT bad, but in the grand scheme of life, who really cares if it's Muppets IN Space or Muppets FROM Space.) I will definatly mess with anybody who tries that on me the next time. Oh, and yes, I know that everybody's a weirdo, it's the ones that claim that they aren't that you should look out for.

Daniel
  15. MWoO Active Member

You are really obsessing over this. I suggest you get a thicker skin. What I said was not NEARLY as bad as what couldh ave been said and it certainly didnt call for you flying off the handle. Let it go.
  16. crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Please stop fighting!
  17. Beauregard Well-Known Member

But we lost the fake vomit!
  18. MWoO Active Member

Please stop saying please stop fighting. I'm not fighting.
  19. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Well... there's always something going on for Sesame... but that's still on the air. All other Muppet Projects seem to have vanished without a reason.

Yeah, the Rat...errr...Mouse is using the Muppets for Merchandise potential. I see some decent replicas I can;t afford or find a place for in my house yet (would kill for one) and a few T-shirts... mainly for girls, but I saw an Animal one, and a greeting card line (that actually sells pretty well). Other than that, we haven't even seen new plush after MWO.
  20. crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Sorry.