Anyone have Muppet Tattoos?

Beebers

Reaction score
Hypatia said:
....and how good a tattoo looks as it ages has a lot to do with how well someone takes care of it---and that means sunblock. All the time. I have ink that's 10+ years old that's just as bright as it was when I first got it.....but I'm also pasty honky and stay out of the sun/wear sunblock anyway. I think they're an investment, and you have to protect them---otherwise, why bother? :smile:
Quite right, mine's almost four years old and it looks as if I got it last week. Maintenance is everything, like most things in life.

:smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I don't think I would ever get a tatoo for a few reasons, mainly being that I dont like them and you cant change them! If I ever did get one I would get a muppet one though! Naturally!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
This thread just reminded me. I saw on tv once, someone who was covered in tatoos of disney characters. I guess if you have to have a tatoo muppet or cartoon characters would be the best.

Whatever

Reaction score
Anyone remember those Wayside school upside down books? I'm not 100% percent sure that's the title. Anyway, this kid was getting a tattoo for his birthday and the other students made all kinds of spectacular suggestions of what he should have done.
In the end, he decided to get a tattoo of a potato. Everyone else was disgusted, but the kid was very happy with it. Cute story.

Beebers

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Anything good on?
Yes, as a matter of fact - Hulk Hogan, Jesse Ventura and Ahhhhnold are wrestling each other for the Presidency of the United States on the Politics Channel (Channel 0.)

:big_grin: :concern: :big_grin:

Beebers

Reaction score
That sounds charming. I've not heard of those but now I'm going to look for them. I screwed this up - the upside-down books, I meant.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
That sounds charming. I've not heard of those but now I'm going to look for them. I screwed this up - the upside-down books, I meant.

:cool: :cool: :cool:
They're Children's books- reading level about age 10. But very cute and wacky.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Yes, as a matter of fact - Hulk Hogan, Jesse Ventura and Ahhhhnold are wrestling each other for the Presidency of the United States on the Politics Channel (Channel 0.)

:big_grin: :concern: :big_grin:
Excellent. I'm still going to write in "Mr. T." instead, though.

:crazy: