Anyone have Muppet Tattoos?

Whatever

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Shame, that. A scratch-and-sniff muffin tattoo would be quite the edible adornment.
LOL! It would also be quite an accomplishment! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

superfan

Reaction score
Mmmmm...muffins (~droool~) Scratch and sniff, eh? Oooh... I just thought of all those women who have roses tatooed on their breast.

Anyway, I have three tatoos.
1. Tiny black heart just resting above my bikini line
2. Black spider with shadowing (from liner notes in an Alice Cooper album) on my upper right arm
3.My and my best friend's first initials entwined with 'est. 1990' printed underneath. (meaning, '90 is when we met)...my husband is insanely jealous of it.

I love tatoos! I am planning a Jim Henson related one, and plan on getting more. The adrenaline rush that comes with the 'pain' (if you want to call it that) is wonderfully addictive.

Beebers

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Shame, that. A scratch-and-sniff muffin tattoo would be quite the edible adornment.
Wow, geez, Phil would have deleted me for less than that lol. That's an Outstanding Idea, AndyWan, it made me scratch/sniff my own tattoo in vain. (Always itchy anyway.)

:big_grin:

BAM! *pops out streetlight*

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Wow, geez, Phil would have deleted me for less than that lol. That's an Outstanding Idea, AndyWan, it made me scratch/sniff my own tattoo in vain. (Always itchy anyway.)

What would your tattoo smell like if it did work?

:confused:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:

Eeew.
*cleans up broken glass from spotlight*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm still thinking of 2 more(small ones) on my back.One would be the Jewish symbol Hamsa(looks like a hand,symbolizes good luck),still thinking on the other one,maybe another angel or cross or something else spiritual.:smirk:

Beebers

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
What would your tattoo smell like if it did work?
Like brand-new life. Like a second chance. Because, that's what my tattoo represents, and is the sole reason I obtained it.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Like brand-new life. Like a second chance. Because, that's what my tattoo represents, and is the only reason I obtained it.

:cool: :cool: :cool:
*tries to imagine such a smell*
*scratches head*
*goes back to studying for finals*