Anybody here have crushes on any Fraggle Rock characters?

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby

Byron - Official Fraggle Pervert. Often seen with his hands on female Fraggle behinds... naaaaaaked behinds...
:Stuffs Morris Fraggle in mouth to cover uncontrolable laughter:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Looking at this thread--especially the first 4 pages--I have to say this is the, the, well, this has been one of those threads where you don't whether to laugh or get sick.

But this is Muppet Central Forum where I do both. :smile:

muppettheatre

Reaction score
I guess my fraggle crush would have had to have been on Wembley. He's so sweet, and lovable.

Foodie

Reaction score
Originally posted by BoyRaisin2
Looking at this thread--especially the first 4 pages--I have to say this is the, the, well, this has been one of those threads where you don't whether to laugh or get sick.

But this is Muppet Central Forum where I do both. :smile:
I'm disappointed this got so off topic. I'd actually like to talk about this sort of thing since I've been living with a fraggle crush for such a long amount of time.

Nick:smirk:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Sorry, Foodie. I knowe the thread's gotten WAAAAY off-topic, but I will deal w/the perpetrators accordingly. :mad: :grouchy: :boo: (I still have that cattle prod....)
....But, seriously, Foodie, who was your Fraggle crush? I, personally, could never choose between Gobo and Wembley! Wembley, after all, was so dang sweet, but Gobo had a special somethin'....:flirt: Too bad I don't know any guys like them! :frown:

(Have I gone smiley crazy? I believe I have!)