Anybody here have crushes on any Fraggle Rock characters?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: gobo was the man!!

Originally posted by doozertime
:smirk: :smirk: you gotta love gobo he was the sweetiest most sensitive guy he even played the gutair he cared about every other fraggle before himself...and this is comeing from a doozer!!
I dunno, Gobo could be quite insensitive sometimes...not necessarily in the harsh way that it sounds, but I don't think "sensitive" (or sweet) is a word I'd use to describe his character.

There were times when he certainly didn't think of others before himself! :wink:

doozertime

Reaction score
Re: Re: gobo was the man!!

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I dunno, Gobo could be quite insensitive sometimes...not necessarily in the harsh way that it sounds, but I don't think "sensitive" (or sweet) is a word I'd use to describe his character.

There were times when he certainly didn't think of others before himself! :wink:
well if he was too perfect he wouldnt be real!!! but anytime he made a mistake he did realize it and make up for it!! he can be sensitive and sweet!!!:smirk: and he is somewhat clever!! hes still my main man!!!:excited: and red is hot!!!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Y'know, I've been thinking, when it comes down to the main Fraggle Five even though there are 2 females and 3 males the guys still get a better choice. I mean, really all there is for us is Gobo. Of course everyone's gonna pick Gobo. He's as manly as a Fraggle ever were. And then look at our other two choices. They stink! You've got one who can't even decide whether he's coming or going and another one with impending doom hanging over his head all day (but I still love ya, Boober! Squee ^^).

Now look at the guy's choices. One who is a sensitive artist who's not only beautiful but has a beautiful soul, and another who's the hot, spunky, athletic girl.

So basically it comes down to this, ladies... put on your boxing gloves and get ready to duke it out for Gobo's love.

I'll stick with worshipping Boober from a far.

^_^ Debo

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
Now look at the guy's choices. One who is a sensitive artist who's not only beautiful but has a beautiful soul, and another who's the hot, spunky, athletic girl.
It's good to be a man!

*GRUNT*

;-D

Manda:-D

Reaction score
As absurd as this is going to sound....I actually think WEMBLEY would make a better boyfriend....He's so very sweet and considerate....Seems like he'd know how to treat a girl....(If he could ever actually manage to TALK to one he had a crush on!!!) Of course, there's also that whole indicisiveness thing....I know some girls don't like it, but I think it's sweet when I guy gets all stupid and stammer-y around ya.....:flirt: Gobo probably wouldn't do that.....

Foodie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
As absurd as this is going to sound....I actually think WEMBLEY would make a better boyfriend....He's so very sweet and considerate....Seems like he'd know how to treat a girl....(If he could ever actually manage to TALK to one he had a crush on!!!) Of course, there's also that whole indicisiveness thing....I know some girls don't like it, but I think it's sweet when I guy gets all stupid and stammer-y around ya.....:flirt: Gobo probably wouldn't do that.....
Prolly true. Gobo's too focused on his goals in life. ( ... of course, ya don't know what he's doin' off camera) . Anyway, perhaps the G needs a bit of Marjory's Love Porion #9.

Nick:smirk:

Foodie

Reaction score
Glad I have the email notification box checked for this thread or I'd have never gotten that " boopity boop " post.

Nick:smirk: