Anybody here have crushes on any Fraggle Rock characters?

Foodie

Reaction score
Heh heh.... I think there was a thread on the old forum with his topic... but I've always had this rather unexplainable love for Gobo. It took me several years to understand what this emotion I was feeling towards the orange fellah though. It's this sad, longing feeling. .... I guess because there was no way I could truly ever be friends with him. .... Not that I want to be his boy friend... ( unless it were some how possible... but I don't wanna seem perveerted ). I guess I'd just like to be the 6th fraggle or something of whom the other 5 would be as friendly with as they were to each other.

* sigh *

Oh wait.... were we supposed to dance around answering this thread?
Nick:wink:

Foodie

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
That's Byron's job. :wink:
Oh well... he can have that. Jeepers, I need to double check my spelling a little better too.... heh heh.:wink:

Nick

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
And even if it were, in "fraggle speak", I'd only have to be that way 30 minutes a week.
So that would break down into 30 "private meetings" a week with your fraggle "girlfriend" right. :rolleyes:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Is not!

:mad:

And even if it were, in "fraggle speak", I'd only have to be that way 30 minutes a week.

:big_grin:

:stick_out_tongue:
I absolutely love the idea of your Fraggle job. It's filarious! (Yes... filarious, even). I can just see all the Fraggles writing down their job titles...

(dodododododododo... aka, dream sequence)

Red - Water Cleaner

Mokey - Radish Gatherer

Boober - The Laundry... uh... guy.

Byron - Official Fraggle Pervert. Often seen with his hands on female Fraggle behinds... naaaaaaked behinds...

(dodododododododo... aka, dream sequence end)

Ah, but I don't wanna get it into here.

^_^ debo

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
Byron - Official Fraggle Pervert. Often seen with his hands on female Fraggle behinds... naaaaaaked behinds...
That's nothing. Believe me.

:-O