Any deleted scenes videos?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I wish I would've got the iTunes version. That one had three bonus features. Now I'm stuck with a stupid one-feature DVD and unusable BluRay. I may be selling it one of these days. Hopefully I'll find a buyer. (I'll include the finger puppets)

Not usually as fast as you think. I found a bunch of Aladdin DVD features once and they were years old. I'm sure they'd jump on them pretty quickly now though.
I don't think Disney takes down old stuff. That's why there's so many episodes of The Muppet Show online. They only look for the new stuff, that's probably why The Muppets were taken down so fast.

And heck, if people really want to see the extras that can't afford a fancy shmancy lcd tv/blu ray, most computers these days can emulate blu ray iso files or blu rays themselves.
I was looking for a program that did this, my computer doesn't read blu-rays so I can't even rip my blu-ray! Do you have any ideas?
P.S. Have you found any copy of the bonus features online?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
The frog/pig breakup scene MAY have been filmed, as in the Blooper Reel there is a flubbed scene which is clearly taken from that (which also has Kermit giving Piggy a kiss when she messes up her line). Also, the bit at the movie's end where Piggy is holding the UNTORN wedding pic as she runs to the door to share their story with ten of the world's leading news publications IS from that deleted scene. However, the scene in its entirety is NOT even on the bluray. Hoping, along with Drtooth, that Disney or Muppet Studios will post some of the stuff which didn't make it to the dvd (there's a bit where all of them come out of jail after being bailed out by Walter which also never made it onto any disc -- although the jail scene itself is included).

--------------

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes I saw the blooper scene with Kermit and Piggy that possibly was it. However I think in the end credits it's just shot as Piggy telling the press where their spending time together because it says "breaking news Miss Piggy promises to stay out of the lime light Kermit says we need time alone" and then you see the press outside their office. I think Kermit was upset she called the papers and told them where they were.

Nasubionna

Reaction score
I recall seeing a scene in one of the trailers where Link was wearing yellow rubber gloves and polishing a mirror (of course) in the dressing room, which I assume was part of the "cleaning up the theater" montage. I wonder how much more footage like that they left off the DVD, little bits and bobs and seconds of footage that didn't really add up to one scene (I assume...).

miss muppet

Reaction score
Urm no but I know were the new films bloopers are and there pretty funny I could not stop laughing

Drtooth

Reaction score
I recall seeing a scene in one of the trailers where Link was wearing yellow rubber gloves and polishing a mirror (of course) in the dressing room, which I assume was part of the "cleaning up the theater" montage. I wonder how much more footage like that they left off the DVD, little bits and bobs and seconds of footage that didn't really add up to one scene (I assume...).
Yeah. And what ever happened to the part where Kermit goes "Sorry... Frog in my throat?" Is that on the DVD? Sorry... the premium Blu-Ray?

Seems that they should have at least put the Kermit and Piggy break up sequence on there instead of that dumb super hero one.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yeah. And what ever happened to the part where Kermit goes "Sorry... Frog in my throat?" Is that on the DVD? Sorry... the premium Blu-Ray?
I'm pretty sure that was just a re-dubbing thing for the trailer. The footage is taken from is intro for Walter.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah a lot of things were put into the trailers that never made the cut in the movie.