Any deleted scenes videos?

Misskermie

Reaction score
Still, not every deleted scene is on the Blu-Ray. I'd like to see Disney post the ones that aren't available on Blu-Ray online somewhere. They didn't have the Piggy/Kermit break up scene, but there's no evidence that one was filmed either.
That's the scene I thought was on the Wocka Wocka value pack. I have the puppet gift set.

Misskermie

Reaction score
You must be a K&P fan too! :smile:
Yes!
I will always hope for the day they have FIGS!
But for now, I must go by Miss Piggy's words:
"First comes love, THEN comes marriage, and uh... We haven't really gotten to the uh, third part yet..."

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes!
I will always hope for the day they have FIGS!
But for now, I must go by Miss Piggy's words:
"First comes love, THEN comes marriage, and uh... We haven't really gotten to the uh, third part yet..."
Oh girl I am gonna be messaging you!!! Lol!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Only to be taken down I'm just saying.
Not usually as fast as you think. I found a bunch of Aladdin DVD features once and they were years old. I'm sure they'd jump on them pretty quickly now though.

But here's the thing... not even all the major deleted scenes are on the Bluray. I'd love to see Disney post those ones themselves. The ones that they didn't put on the disk.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I understand that but due to copyright they would eventually be taken down.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems Disney doesn't take YouTube clips down. Over the years there's been many Muppet clips online, as well as other Disney properties. I've seen many Disney shorts, specials, trailers, and TV shows online, and I think many Disney-owned movies are on YouTube as well.

The only Disney-owned stuff I know of that's been removed is stuff that was licensed to other companies, mainly audio tracks licensed to Warner Music Group (I find it odd that Disney licensed some theme songs to a Warner-owned label... Didn't Disney have it's own record label back then?).

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Actually there was a few Muppet things on Youtube and they were taken down due to copyright. I hope a lot of the stuff that didn't make it to the Blu-ray is put online somehow but I think it'll be awhile and I do think unless it's put up by Disney themselves they'd eventually be taken down. I'm not saying they'd be taken down over night but I don't think it'd be long. Just my opinion is all.

beaker

Reaction score
I understand that but due to copyright they would eventually be taken down.
I've seen the entire uncut MFC in dvd quality posted online. People complain about "where's Season 4 and 5???" The more Disney ignores the fans, the more they'll look to "alternative" methods to find the media they want. And not a dime will be made.

I do like how Walmart packed packin extras, as did Best Buy; otherwise the dvd is a slap in the face to people. $20 + tax for the bare bones dvd when the chalked full blu ray is two dollars more? Haha...man haus of maus must think people are suckers.

And heck, if people really want to see the extras that can't afford a fancy shmancy lcd tv/blu ray, most computers these days can emulate blu ray iso files or blu rays themselves.