1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Any deleted scenes videos?

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by muppetlover123, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Can someone rip the blu-ray for me? I own the blu-ray but I don't think I'll be able to watch it any time soon.
    Please, I really wanna see those features.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Umm...if you have the blu-ray then why can't you watch it?
  3. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i need videos ive been waiting like a good boy for like a month now.... :(
  4. Muppet fan 123

I don't have a blu-ray player.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Ohh yeah that's right I forgot you said that before...hmm...too bad we dont live close otherwise I'd just invite you over and we'd have a Muppet party. Lol!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  6. muppetlover123

7. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Was this ever deleted from Muppet Family Christmas? Wikipedia said it is. I was happy to have found this one YouTube. I just wanted to see what Baby Animal looked like, as a live action muppet.

jvcarroll likes this.
  8. Muppet fan 123

I wish. That would be a lot of fun. :fanatic:
  9. Muppet fan 123

I think the only time we see the live action Baby Animal is in MFC. So I would guess so.
  10. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Wikiapedia said that this scene was taken out of MFC. Was it taken out of this movie? I would like to get this movie. But it's like I don't know, if I want to buy it. If this scene is out of it anyway.
  11. Pinkflower7783

A lot of the scenes in muppet family christmas were removed due to copyright issues with the songs used.
    Hayley B likes this.
  12. Muppet fan 123

I haven't seen the video. (Youtube gets blocked from my computer). But I think the only time we see a live action baby Animal is in MFC.
  13. Pinkflower7783

Yep pretty much. You can watch the unedited original version on Youtube but unforuntaely only edit versions are avaliable I believe on VHS and DVD. Which really sucks because that is probably the best Christmas special I've watched.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  14. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Thank you. :)
    --
    Actually, scratch that when I said I wanted to buy it. I just went on Amazon to see how much it is. Ouch! I would love to get it and see it. But not for that much. Especially if you have scenes taking out.
  15. Pinkflower7783

Yeah I know that's why I've never owned it on VHS or DVD because of all the edits they made.
    Hayley B likes this.
  16. Muppet fan 123

Yeah. It was only released once on DVD. So it's pretty rare. I don't know anyone who owns it on DVD.
  17. Pinkflower7783

I would've owned it on DVD a long time ago if they hadn't edited stuff. Stupid copyrights are a pain I tell you! LOL!
  18. muppetlover123

Anyone found any videos?
  19. Pinkflower7783

Someone uploaded the uncut version on youtube a while back. It's still up.
  20. Muppet fan 123

Do you have the link?