Any deleted scenes videos?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Can someone rip the blu-ray for me? I own the blu-ray but I don't think I'll be able to watch it any time soon.
Please, I really wanna see those features.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i need videos ive been waiting like a good boy for like a month now.... :frown:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ohh yeah that's right I forgot you said that before...hmm...too bad we dont live close otherwise I'd just invite you over and we'd have a Muppet party. Lol!

Hayley B

Reaction score
Was this ever deleted from Muppet Family Christmas? Wikipedia said it is. I was happy to have found this one YouTube. I just wanted to see what Baby Animal looked like, as a live action muppet.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Was this ever deleted from Muppet Family Christmas? Wikipedia said it is. I was happy to have found this one YouTube. I just wanted to see what Baby Animal looked like, as a live action muppet.

I think the only time we see the live action Baby Animal is in MFC. So I would guess so.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I think the only time we see the live action Baby Animal is in MFC. So I would guess so.
Wikiapedia said that this scene was taken out of MFC. Was it taken out of this movie? I would like to get this movie. But it's like I don't know, if I want to buy it. If this scene is out of it anyway.