And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I'm surprised that that no one made a fuss over the gay couple from the loud house , and the gay couple from Clarence, how ignorant that some people are going nuts that Disney added a gay character to one of their movies. LGBT people, should not be excluded from anything.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The rollback all this EPA stuff is infuriating. "Oh, it's getting in the way of all the jobs of our coal miners!" Gimme a break. Explain to me how being able to pollute our rivers is a long-term benefit to Joe Plumber from Missouri.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's not. Trump is basically just wanting to undo everything Obama's done in the past eight years for the sake of undoing everything Obama's done in the past eight years.

Oscarfan

Reaction score

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, well, he also said at one of his rallies that black people were being treated horribly or otherwise ignored altogether by the Democratic party. Y'know, the party that was just previously represented by a black man who championed and advocated Civil Rights?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping"

Of course he didn't.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like the many times on H.R. PUFNSTUF when Witchiepoo says, "I said 'take the wheel,' not 'take the wheel'!:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Eh. At this point, I'm numb to whatever Trump and his goofballs do, I don't care anymore.