And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

jvcarroll

Reaction score
That, I don't see. From my observation, they either take things super personally, whine and bellyache over something, or just blame "biased liberal media" for everything.

And come to think of it, I was struck by a realization today: is there a single woman in the Republican party with an actual functioning brain? I mean Sarah Palin? Michelle Bachmmann? Kellyanne Conway? The three of them put together couldn't ante up enough brainpower to match Trump, and Trump's brainpower isn't that impressive either.
That's hard to swallow, considering what a douchebag he was when he was Speaker of the House during Obama's Administration.
Kellyanne gets paid to play stupid. The other two. Well, Palin didn't know the UK had a Prime Minister and that the Monarchy didn't have any real power. Bachman is married to an obviously gay husband who runs a facility that pretends to turn gay people straight. Ha! Not the sharpest people. And you're right that the conservatives whine about the "liberal" media and "activist" judges, but the fact is, they like their own biased media and their own judges acting on religious conviction rather than the law.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bachman is married to an obviously gay husband who runs a facility that pretends to turn gay people straight.
I actually remember an undercover investigation of said facility. I'm not kidding, some of the hidden camera footage was unintentionally hilarious. Seriously, one such footage had one of the "therapists" at the facility telling his client something to the effect of, "You're a man, you're supposed to want women's breasts, that's real." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That therapist might as well have been like, "d00d, let's go down 2 Jack's Bewbie Shop!"

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I actually remember an undercover investigation of said facility. I'm not kidding, some of the hidden camera footage was unintentionally hilarious. Seriously, one such footage had one of the "therapists" at the facility telling his client something to the effect of, "You're a man, you're supposed to want women's breasts, that's real." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That therapist might as well have been like, "d00d, let's go down 2 Jack's Bewbie Shop!"
That's one of the kinder ones. Most are pretty horrible and abusive. Well, according to the American Medical Association, all of them are abusive. It's absurd to think that sort of thing can or should be changed.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Funny how Trump supporters are brainwashed into believing his Administration will bring lower taxes, less government, and more freedom. That ain't gonna happen. Again, already he reversed an Obama-approved cut that would have saved lower-income homeowners anywhere from $200-$900 a year on their mortgage rates.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Funny how Trump supporters are brainwashed into believing his Administration will bring lower taxes, less government, and more freedom. That ain't gonna happen. Again, already he reversed an Obama-approved cut that would have saved lower-income homeowners anywhere from $200-$900 a year on their mortgage rates.
It's the people who listen to Trump's malarkey rather than actual independent facts. His lies have been proven over and over and over again, but you can't talk sense to someone who chooses to be willfully uninformed. There's always the charge of partisanship, but this goes far beyond that. Attacking actual facts and turning everything into opinion is what his administration continues to do. It does a great disservice to everyone including his supporters. Most of them will find out eventually. Some, well. Again, some folk just want to live in a dreamworld. The harsh reality of that is coming soon.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Why is he still holding rallys? He holding one in Nashville today.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Why is he still holding rallys? He holding one in Nashville today.
He campaigns a lot. I think that's what he thinks the job is, but it's actually trying to bring both parties together in order to better the country. I wish he'd try to do that more than belittling those who disagree and refusing to compromise. While both parties aren't being their best, he's the leader of the country and should rise above that to be an example. I don't expect that to happen, but one can hope.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, guess what Mr. Tangerine Man went and done now? He's deciding to cut funding for groups like Meals on Wheels. Y'know, groups that cook meals and then delivers them to the poor, elderly, disabled, homebound, and less fortunate people who otherwise can't cook and/or prepare meals for themselves?

I actually used to deliver for such a group years ago (though the one I delivered for was non-profit and operated solely on donations from the community, rather than any government funding), but I can tell you for certain that for a lot of these people out, these are the only meals they get - this is just further proof that the right doesn't give a rat's *** about the needy and disadvantaged in this country: they're probably perfectly happy as long as they get to eat their big, fancy, expensive meals everyday.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
So, guess what Mr. Tangerine Man went and done now? He's deciding to cut funding for groups like Meals on Wheels. Y'know, groups that cook meals and then delivers them to the poor, elderly, disabled, homebound, and less fortunate people who otherwise can't cook and/or prepare meals for themselves?

I actually used to deliver for such a group years ago (though the one I delivered for was non-profit and operated solely on donations from the community, rather than any government funding), but I can tell you for certain that for a lot of these people out, these are the only meals they get - this is just further proof that the right doesn't give a rat's *** about the needy and disadvantaged in this country: they're probably perfectly happy as long as they get to eat their big, fancy, expensive meals everyday.
Just Trump staying home one weekend, instead of going golfing at one of his vacation resorts, would pay for a year of Meals on Wheels. Obama took fewer vacation days than Clinton, either Bush or Ronald Reagan, but was hammered about any time off constantly by Fox News. Trump has spends more taxpayer dollars in one month than Obama did all last year. Um, where's the Fox News report about that? I'm waiting. It won't come because anti-Obama Trump supporters never cared about vacation days. They just didn't like Obama and would use any excuse to criticize him. Tired of the BS.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Just Trump staying home one weekend, instead of going golfing at one of his vacation resorts, would pay for a year of Meals on Wheels. Obama took fewer vacation days than Clinton, either Bush or Ronald Reagan, but was hammered about any time off constantly by Fox News. Trump has spends more taxpayer dollars in one month than Obama did all last year. Um, where's the Fox News report about that? I'm waiting. It won't come because anti-Obama Trump supporters never cared about vacation days. They just didn't like Obama and would use any excuse to criticize him. Tired of the BS.
The grammar of that is awful. Ha. I need to stop using my phone to type stuff. Eeep!