1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

2 MB's Episodes on youtube

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Dantecat, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Good news everybody, I asked the guy who put up Muppet Babies The Next Generation to Put up part three of the episode because the other guy who put it up left the song number out, and I just Got an E-mail of him letting me Know he Did, so now the song is included in the episode, Hooray! It's called part 2B, becaus it's just the song number. Oh yeah, The episode "Not Nessacerialy The Babies" is up.
  2. Brinatello

Brinatello New Member

I just thought of something. Back when MB originally aired, the credits weren't kicked to the curb like they do now. Many stations have far too much to say before the next show starts, so they'll toss the credits to one corner and 'blah-blah-blah' away! If MB was to now air like on a local channel, we'd never see Animal's "Go Bye-bye!" skit!
  3. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

Nope... n/a/a...
  4. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Oh, I've been here. I just haven't posted on this particular forum until I saw the MB eps on You Tube. Didn't have too much to say here before that. Lol.

Yeah. That's what I meant. I knew it was there originally.

That's true. Especially with ABC Family. They usually edit out the tag scenes for most TV series'.
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

How strange that I havn't seen your name around recently then...maybe that's because I've been stuck out of MC so much lately with my computer breakdowns.
  6. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Bad News Everybody!

Look There's no more muppet babies at all.All of them are removed.Also Yesterday,They had another episode called:And Now A Word From Us Muppets.I wonder why that person removed them???:concern: :sympathy: :cry:
  7. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I was about to say the exact same thing. I saw that one added one day, then the next it wasn't there. I guess since they added some new Muppet stuff, they didn't have enough bandwidth or something like that.

In the words of :boo: I guess we'll never know.
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Well, The Next Generation episode is still up.
  9. Brinatello

Brinatello New Member

Yeah, I watched the first part of "The Next Generation" and wasn't too impressed. I didn't like it as much after 1989.
  10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I know you didn't like it, but it the second part it gets better.
  11. Skye

Skye Active Member

Hey, sorry to bump a kinda old thread, but I wanted to say that I just saw my first MB episode today, thanks to YouTube! (It was "From A Galaxy Far, Far Away"). It was pretty adorable, I was a little surprised with how much I liked it. Very cute and fun to see! :)
  12. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Wow! I'm so glad there up again! Thank you for bringing this up Caroline!!!!:)
  13. Skye

Skye Active Member

No problem at all, sweetie!
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I just whached "Transcontinintal Woo Woo". And it was a really funny episode and I whached the Eight Flags Over My Nursery and that was such a good episode. I havn't seen those sense the last time they originally aired on CBS! It's so awsome that episodes are back up on You Tube!
  15. Morton

Morton New Member

very funny
  16. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

What do you mean Morton? By the way, I'm william and welcome to this forum!
  17. ffolke

ffolke New Member

They are no longer available.
  18. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

19. Skye

Skye Active Member

Woohooooo, lots of stuff to watch!! Hehe, awesome. Thanks for posting these, Will!
  20. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It's no problem at all, Carrie!