2 MB's Episodes on youtube

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Good news everybody, I asked the guy who put up Muppet Babies The Next Generation to Put up part three of the episode because the other guy who put it up left the song number out, and I just Got an E-mail of him letting me Know he Did, so now the song is included in the episode, Hooray! It's called part 2B, becaus it's just the song number. Oh yeah, The episode "Not Nessacerialy The Babies" is up.

Brinatello

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Yeah. I've noticed the "Go Bye Bye" scene wasn't in the "Star Trek parody" episode. That's very disappointing. :frown:
I just thought of something. Back when MB originally aired, the credits weren't kicked to the curb like they do now. Many stations have far too much to say before the next show starts, so they'll toss the credits to one corner and 'blah-blah-blah' away! If MB was to now air like on a local channel, we'd never see Animal's "Go Bye-bye!" skit!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Hey, DaffyFan, when did you sneak back here?
Oh, I've been here. I just haven't posted on this particular forum until I saw the MB eps on You Tube. Didn't have too much to say here before that. Lol.

Yes it was Daffyfan.But just not on youtube.
Yeah. That's what I meant. I knew it was there originally.

I just thought of something. Back when MB originally aired, the credits weren't kicked to the curb like they do now. Many stations have far too much to say before the next show starts, so they'll toss the credits to one corner and 'blah-blah-blah' away! If MB was to now air like on a local channel, we'd never see Animal's "Go Bye-bye!" skit!
That's true. Especially with ABC Family. They usually edit out the tag scenes for most TV series'.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Oh, I've been here. I just haven't posted on this particular forum until I saw the MB eps on You Tube. Didn't have too much to say here before that. Lol.
How strange that I havn't seen your name around recently then...maybe that's because I've been stuck out of MC so much lately with my computer breakdowns.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Bad News Everybody!

Look There's no more muppet babies at all.All of them are removed.Also Yesterday,They had another episode called:And Now A Word From Us Muppets.I wonder why that person removed them???:concern: :sympathy: :cry:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I was about to say the exact same thing. I saw that one added one day, then the next it wasn't there. I guess since they added some new Muppet stuff, they didn't have enough bandwidth or something like that.

In the words of :boo: I guess we'll never know.

Brinatello

Reaction score
Yeah, I watched the first part of "The Next Generation" and wasn't too impressed. I didn't like it as much after 1989.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know you didn't like it, but it the second part it gets better.