1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

2 MB's Episodes on youtube

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Dantecat, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

2. Muppet dude

Muppet dude Active Member

"Water Babies" is up, and that's the reason I made my new signature, a funny line Baby Gonzo says after he mistakens Kermit for a train about to collide into him.
  3. Skye

Skye Active Member

Hehe, I just got a chance to watch "Water Babies." Thank you for the link to it, William!

I loved that line of Gonzo's too, Muppet dude! I also loved another line that Gonzo has in Part 1.. "Fortunately, I learned how to take care of myself in Weirdo Scouts!" Hehe, very adorable. And I loved that song at the end of the first part, too... that was awesome! That whole episode was just so cute and so sweet. I loved it! :)
  4. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

water babies is such a great eposide it is one of my all time faverites can't wait to have it on dvd :) :mad:
  5. MustangRockstar

MustangRockstar New Member

There's three episodes I am dieing to see, can't remember the names.

One has Kermit as Indiana Jones and he's flying a plane that has run out of gas and he crashes and ends up battling a spider.

One has the babies losing a roller skate key and having to travel underneath the nursery.

One has the babies destroying piggy's doll house and having to design a new one.

I haven't seen the show in so many years that a lot of the details escape me at this point.
  6. muppet baby

Those are some of my faverates also this is my all time faverite cartoon and i am so glad that you and i have some of faverates of the show in common .

i also love the one that the one where miss piggy got Chicken Poxs and then everyone wanted to tell stories to her i wish that i could remember what those stories where now though and also snow white and the seven muppets .

that one is another all time faverite .
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Your Welcome, Caroline!:flirt: I love how Camila is on Gonzo's surf board, hehe!:)
  8. Skye

Skye Active Member

Aww, you bet. That was so cute! :)

So, hehe, tonight I got to watch "What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?" What a sweet little episode that is! It was so adorable how they were learning and talking about what they wanted to be. Random thing: I loved Gonzo's "around the world ball" when he was bowling, haha... that was awesome! :D So much fun to see, and how they learned that you really can do and be anything you want to be. :) Again, I must say... thank you for bringing it up and posting the link to it, William! Hehe, it's so much fun to see all these!
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

10. muppet baby

I love the one about what do you want to be when you grow up that is such a great one one of my faverites :) i am going to watch it in a little whie thanks for the link Ilikemuppets , i have not seen that eposide in years ;)
  11. Skye

Skye Active Member

Aww, what an adorable episode! I really liked it, it was so much fun to see them in those different scenarios! And Piggy wanting to be a star was so cute! Hehe, and I loved how they incorporated Michael J. Fox into it... I've always been a big fan of his! Very cute how they did that. :D And so awesome... thank you for the link, Will! :flirt: Nice that the guy has it up for a little while at least. :)
  12. muppet baby

oh my thank you so much ilikemuppets for putting that eposide on the forum , now that i watch it i saw that and i realized that was the all time faverite eposide of my all time faverite cartoon series .

i just could not remeber the title of it until i started watching the eposide .
    The part that made it my all time faverite eposdie is when piggy and kermit are playing like the show i love lucy but they say i love piggy , that is just the best skit ever . i also love when kermit is acting like magum PI that is my dad's all time favetrite show .

Thank you so much william for bringing that to me :) such joy
  13. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Your welcome, muppet baby!

Aw, you welcome, to sweetie!!!:flirt: It is a nice thing that he has it up while he does. I'm a big Michael J Fox fan, too by the way!!!:)
  14. muppet baby

I can't belive that i forgot to put in the last post that i had about micheal J fox being in this little piggy went to hollywood wow that is crazy of me .

i am a big michael j fox fan and also I LOVE FAMILY TIES i am so glad that the dvd sets are out i am going to get it very soon .
    i love that show so much .
    one of a faverite to watch with my family when it was on tv .:) We really loved it so much .
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, I used to watch that show, too!:)
  16. muppet baby

it is a great show, do you remeber alex's sisters boyfriend nick he was so funny . one of my faverite charitor's on family ties .:)