Backstage romance

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 12
Threatened
Janice walked into her dressing room followed by Floyd.
They could here the panic from Kermit in the hall but they didn't care.
Janice walked to her closet but Floyd wrapped both arms around her waist and pulled her back to him.
"Floyd let go I have to get ready." Janice said spinning around.
Floyd caught her hand and held it tightly.
"You're so stubborn." Janice complained with a smile.
Floyd kissed her forehead and released her waist but she didn't move.
"Do we even have anything in the show tonight?" Janice asked.
"Um no." Floyd replied.
A knock on the door made Janice finally step away from Floyd and towards the door.
Fozzie stood with a panicked expression. "Like hi Fozzie what's wrong?" Janice asked noticing Fozzie's expression.
"The pianist couldn't make it so you guys are on first." Fozzie said.
"We have five minutes man!" Floyd exclaimed looking for his bass only to realize he wasn't in his dressing room.
"Please Kermit is freaking out and that makes me panic and I get really nervous when I panic."
"Fine we'll do it" Floyd sighed mostly to shut up the hyperventilating bear.
"Thank you. Here's what you'll be playing," Fozzie handed Janice a sheet before hurrying down the hall.
"Great, we'd better hurry before we're too late." Floyd said. Janice grabbed her guitar and followed Floyd onstage right on time.
"Kermit what's wrong?" Fozzie asked seeing the frog panicking once again.
"Oh Scooter's uncle called and wants female wrestling on the show but do you see any female wrestlers?" Kermit panicked pulling at his nonexistent hair.
"What about Miss Piggy?" Fozzie asked.
"It's worth a shot thanks Fozzie." Kermit said walking off and passing the band on the way.
"Great job thanks guys." Kermit said.
Janice returned to her dressing room and sat on the couch. She contemplated heading back to the boarding house but decided against it as soon as Floyd walked through the door.
"You look...tired. You okay?" Floyd asked.
Janice nodded, "Of course dear." She replied.
Floyd sat beside her and took her hand. Janice leaned against him and looked up at the ceiling.
Floyd released her hand and wrapped his arms around her waist instead pulling her into his lap.
"Floyd?" Janice said after a minute.
"Hmmm?" He replied kidding her cheek.
"Remember when you like said we'd go back to the beach?" She asked.
"Ya" He replied.
"When are we going to do that?" Janice asked.
"Whenever you want." He replied.
Janice nodded and rested her head on his shoulder.
Kermit walked around looking for Fozzie.
Finally he found him. "Fozzie Miss Piggy won't do it and now we're one wrestler short." Kermit said in a rush.
"Well you could do it," Fozzie suggested.
"You mean dress up like a women and wrestle?" Kermit replied.
"Ya," Fozzie replied.
"That's ridiculous but it might work." Kermit said.
At The Dance had just finished and some were starting to head home.
"Floyd are you coming?" Dr. Teeth asked.
"Ya we'll be there!" Floyd called. Janice got up and headed for the door. Floyd got up and followed her to the back door where the rest of the band was.
"You guys wanna go somewhere?" Dr. Teeth asked.
Animal started to jump up and down.
"Animal seems to excited man we should take him home and let him hit his drums for a bit while no one's there." Floyd said.
"Alright let's hurry then." Dr. Teeth said.
They luckily brought the bus and were able to quickly arrive at the boarding house.
"I'll take care of Animal." Dr. Teeth said following a laughing Animal upstairs.
Janice and Floyd walked outside while everyone else was arriving from the theatre.
Janice sat on one of the benches and laid across Floyd's lap.
He twirled her hair through his fingers. Janice sat up and leaned against his shoulder.
Floyd hugged her to him and kissed her cheek, Janice looked up and sighed. "Are you sure you're not tired?" Floyd asked. Janice shrugged and kissed him.
Floyd's arms tightened around her.
Janice jumped when door slid open.
"Janice can moi talk to vous for a minute?" Miss Piggy asked.
"Um like sure." Janice replied. She stood up and walked over.
Miss Piggy grabbed her arm and dragged her off the porch and around the corner.
"Like Piggy what's going on?" Janice asked. Miss Piggy released
Janice's arm and faced her.
"Janice moi is here to give you a friendly warning," She said.
Janice was shocked that Miss Piggy was trying to help her.
"Warn me about what?" Janice asked.
"Joyce may have been embarrassed in front of the press but it won't stop her. She's convinced that she's in love with Floyd. Without Skeeter who knows what she'll do to him next."
Janice went still, "Can't Kermit do something? Get her outta here?" Janice asked unable to hide the fear in her voice.
Miss Piggy laughed "oh dear we all know Kermit he won't do anything unless it means real harm." She said.
Janice nodded. "Thank you Piggy this rully means a lot." Janice said. Miss Piggy nodded and walked back inside.
"What'd the pig say?" Floyd asked
Janice sat beside him. "Joyce isn't over you she's going do something else. Something...worse." She said. Floyd hugged her, "I won't let anything happen." He told her.
Janice nodded, Floyd stood up and pulled her up after him.
"I'm going to bed." Janice said.
Floyd took her hand, and walked upstairs.
"Are you going to be okay?" Janice asked. Floyd's hand moved to her waist. "I'll be fine," Floyd said.
Janice stopped outside her door.
She turned and face Floyd who sighed and hugged her close.
Janice held back tears she had gone through enough with Zoot and didn't want to loose Floyd too.
"Jan I promise you everything will be okay." Floyd opened the door to her room and led her inside.
"I love you" Janice said.
Floyd kissed her. "I love you too," He replied. Janice hugged him tightly before he walked towards the door.
Skeeter was in the hall when Floyd walked out.
"Floyd, don't sleep in your room." Skeeter said.
"Why?" Floyd asked.
"Joyce is planning to go after you again. I can't stop her, all I can do is warn you." Skeeter sighed and leaned against the wall.
"What is her problem?" Floyd groaned.
"She's possessive" Skeeter replied.
Floyd laughed "She's mental."
Skeeter laughed and walked off. Janice opened her door and slipped her arms around his waist.
"I thought you were going to bed?" Floyd said.
"I am. C'mon," She took his hand and led him back into her room.
"She's not getting near you if I can help it." Janice said.
Floyd laughed and hugged her close.
"And I thought I was the stubborn one." Floyd said. Janice smiled, "I'm not being stubborn I just don't like want to loose you." she said. Floyd leaned in and kissed her, "you're not loosing me now. And you'll never loose me." He told her.
Janice let go of his waist and stretched her arms over her head. "c'mon I'm exhausted." Janice took his hand and led him towards her bed.

Skeeter woke up early and found Joyce. "Don't do it." She said gripping her ex- best friend's hand.
Joyce spun and glared at her darkly. "Don't tell me what to do." She snapped and stormed out of the room before Skeeter could stop her. Skeeter stood and knew that no matter what she did it would end badly.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Uh oh.....whatever is going to happen isn't going to end well (Let's not hope).....please continue.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 13
Controlling
When Janice woke up Floyd was already gone. She wandered into the hall towards the stairs when Joyce stepped into the hall out of Floyd's room.
Janice froze in place. "Oh Janice, I didn't expect to see you. Um maybe you should go back to sleep honey you're not looking too good." Joyce said with a grin.
"I-I what's going on?" She asked.
"Floyd is mine so here's a tip back off or you're going to get hurt." Joyce gave her another smile and walked downstairs.
Floyd stepped into the hall a minute later and froze when he saw Janice.
"You liar," She gasped.
Floyd ran over to her. "Jan you've gotta believe me." He started but this time Janice couldn't take it. She usually didn't get angry but this had pushed her too far.
"You lied to me Floyd, I can't believe you after everything!" She lashed out but he caught her wrist before she could hit him.
Janice stared at her hand in horror. The fact that she almost hit him made her sick.
"Janice she came in. You were still asleep." He tried to calm her down.
"How can I believe you?" She asked shaking with anger and tears.
Floyd sighed and pushed her backwards into his room.
Shutting the door he sat her on the bed beside him. "Jan I promise you, nothing happened. I love you and I wouldn't lie to you." She looked away.
"Floyd, maybe I should just...we need a break. I totally can't deal with this anymore. I'm sorry," She held back the tears.
Floyd closed his eyes, she might as well of stabbed him in the chest. It would've felt the same. "What can I tell you? I'm telling you the truth, I can't say anything else Jan what do you want from me?" He asked practically pleading which was unusual for him.
"Floyd I don't know, but how can I trust you." She asked.
"both times it's been Joyce's fault I had nothing to do with it." He said.
Janice sighed and kissed him softly. "I'll see you later." She stood up and left.

Miss Piggy walked in the kitchen and twirled towards the counter in a manner that demanded everyone acknowledge her presence.
Kermit tried to make himself as small as possible and slink out of the kitchen before she...
"Kermie!"
Too late.
Kermit stood up straight and smiled. He'd only gotten the call that morning and unfortunately with the one phone in the house word of Kermit's conversation with his nephew spread.
"When is that little Robin coming?" Miss Piggy asked excitedly.
"Um within the next week," Kermit replied. Miss Piggy nodded and turned back to her search through the refrigerator.
Kermit made his escape and retreated upstairs where he found Joyce looking very suspicious in the hall. Kermit quickened his pace and hoped she wasn't up to anything.
"Kermit!" She called in her high voice.
He hesitantly turned around and forced a smile.
"Hi Joyce." He said.
She gave him a sickening smile "I was wondering if you knew where Janice ran off to?" Joyce asked.
"I don't know Joyce I'll talk to you soon." Kermit hurried off.

Floyd sat on his bed and strummed his bass absentmindedly he didn't bother to go after Janice and didn't feel like talking to anyone besides her.
He felt like she was different. More distant and he couldn't reach out to her. His door opened and he looked up expecting Janice but instead he flinched and stood walking to the other side of the room.
"Oh baby don't be shy. I've been looking for you." Joyce said. Floyd shivered he was actually scared of her. He backed against the wall as Joyce drew nearer. "I should probably go and um find uh Teeth." Floyd said trying to get to the door. But Joyce caught his waist and pinned his against the wall. Floyd knew he was stronger than her but when he tried to push her off him she jumped up and kissed him.
Floyd gripped her shoulders and tried to push her away but she had a firm hold.
Joyce pulled back and kissed his cheek.
"You're insane." Floyd said finally breaking free from her grasp.
She reached for him but he was able to run out of the room and outside. He needed to find Janice.

Janice ran around the block again. She needed to clear her head. She stopped at the park and walked through. The trees cast shadows and blocked out most of the sun.
The trees here were all tall and wide. Janice stopped walking and collapsed at the base of a thick tree. She sat against the trunk and sighed.
Her heart felt broken and she was confused she hadn't slept much because of her constant worrying.
She knew Floyd had it far worse than she did but with every encounter he had with Joyce, she felt worse and worse.
Skeeter had said she and Joyce would be there for two weeks it had barely been one week.
Footsteps made Janice look up. Floyd was standing beside her leaning against the tree.
"Can we talk?" He asked in an unusually quiet voice.
Janice couldn't help but feel shocked. Floyd wasn't acting like himself and she didn't know why.
"I guess," Janice stood up and followed him through the trees.
"I was thinking and Joyce came back." He said.
"Like what's her problem?" Janice said mostly to herself.
"She kind of tackled me. And kissed me again but I chose you." He said.
"What does that like mean?" She asked.
Floyd stopped walking and took her hand. "I got out of there as fast as I could and came to find you." He said.
Janice smiled. "Like why is she do obsessed with you?" She asked.
"Well can you blame her?" Floyd replied.
Janice sighed and kissed him.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"You're like yourself again." Janice replied.
"Jan I never left you." He said.
"But I don't know you weren't yourself. But you're fer sure fine now." Janice said.
Floyd hugged her. "I love you and I'm sorry." He told her. Janice kissed him again. "It's time to get rid of Joyce for real." Janice said.
Floyd held her close, "What would I do without you?" He whispered
Janice kissed his cheek, "Like I totally don't know honey." She said taking his hand.
Floyd led her through the back door. And up the stairs quietly.
No one seemed to notice them and there was no sight of Joyce anywhere. Janice opened the door to her room and walked over to her bed and sat on the edge.
"Oh Floyd like what are we going to do?" Janice asked.
Floyd walked over and sat beside her. "I could throw her outside?" He suggested.
Janice laughed softly and turned so she was facing him. "Honey I rully don't think thats going to work." She said.
Floyd sighed and stood up. "I don't know baby." He told her leaning against the wall. Janice got up and walked over to him.
Floyd sighed and hugged her. "We'll figure it out." she told him. Floyd nodded. "I know we will, it's just… it's going to take a lot…" He stopped talking and walked over to the window. Janice flopped onto her bed and closed her eyes.
Floyd looked outside Joyce was talking to a strange man. Floyd had never seem him before.
He watched as Joyce yelled at him before getting into the back of his car.
Floyd turned back to Janice who was looking up at the ceiling.
He laid beside her. Janice turned and faced him.
Floyd sighed and sat up but Janice wrapped her arms around his waist, "what is it?" He asked.
Janice sat up but kept her arms around him. "Don't go anywhere," She told him.
Floyd laughed and kissed her forehead. "I won't," he told her.
Janice smiled and let go of his waist. Floyd pulled her into his arms. Janice wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Floyd's arms circled her waist and his hand caught the ends of her hair.
"Janice," A sickeningly familiar voice called.
Janice hesitantly got off Floyd and stood up. "Hide," She told him.
"Where?" He asked. Janice looked around frantically, "Under the bed," She said.
Floyd sighed but got on the floor and slid under the bed. Janice hurried to the door and opened it.
"Janice there you are! Where's my boyfriend?" Joyce asked flipping her hair.
"One he's not your boyfriend and two I don't like know where he is." Janice snapped back.
Joyce gave her a poisonous glare. "Well if you see him tell him we have planning to do." Joyce snarled. Janice rolled her eyes, "Planning for what?" She hesitantly asked.
"Our wedding of course." Joyce laughed.
Janice flinched like she'd been hit.
"He's not marrying you." She said in a cruel voice.
Joyce's expression went blank. "We'll see," Was all she said before walking down the hall.
Janice closed the door and leaned against it. She didn't realize Floyd was there until his arms were around her. "This is so like totally out of control." Janice said.
"I know baby, we'll do something. I'm definitely not marrying her." Floyd replied.
Janice sighed and walked over to her window. Floyd followed and slipped his arms around her waist.
"I have an idea," He whispered. Janice spun in his arms. "What is it?" She asked.
"I'm going to marry you." He replied.
"What?" she asked. Floyd laughed "not really, but if we tell her we're already engaged. Maybe she'll leave us alone." Floyd suggested.
Janice thought for a moment. "That might work." She said.
Floyd hugged her, "Hopefully," He said.

Sorry this was mostly FloydxJanice.
I'll have more of everyone else on the next chapter

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hey, floyd<3janice!
I LOVEEEEEE THISSSSSS!
Janice told Joyce straight that Floyd was her boyfriend. Whoot! Whoot! I love Janice fer sure!

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Warning: this chapter is very violent with lots of fighting so be forewarned.

Chapter 14
Cat fight
Miss Piggy admired her reflection in her full length mirror. Foo Foo sat behind wagging her tail in a crazy little swishing action.
Miss Piggy piled her hair on top of her head and secured it in place.
"Okay Foo Foo how does mommy look my little baby?" She cooed.
Foo Foo barked excitedly.
Miss Piggy laughed and spun in front of the mirror a knock on the door interrupting her admiration.
"What?" She snapped.
"Miss Piggy? It's Kermit!" Kermit yelled.
She rushed and flung open the door.
"Kermie!" She yelled.
Kermit smiled, "hey Piggy I'm going to get Robin tomorrow with Fozzie do you um want to come?" He asked.
Piggy's eyes lit up. "Yes yes! Moi will be there." she exclaimed.
"Great Piggy I'll see you then." Kermit looked up and froze.
"I'll um…bye." He slowly walked away still thinking of the diva pig.
Miss Piggy had just closed the door when there was another knock. This time she didn't yell but hurried to open it.
"Hey Janice" She said expecting the frog again.
"Hey Piggy can you like do me a favor?" Janice asked.
Piggy sighed Janice didn't ask for much so it couldn't hurt.
"What do you need?" She asked gesturing Janice inside.
"A white dress." Janice replied.
Miss Piggy sighed. "For what?" She asked going over to her expansive closet.
"Joyce is rully convinced that she's marrying Floyd. We're going to like pretend that we're getting married instead." Janice explained.
"Why don't vous just kick her out?" Miss Piggy suggested handing Janice a puffy white dress.
"I'm not that mean," Janice laughed.
"Well moi could do it. I could chop her to china." She scoffed.
"I'll keep that in mind and like thanks" Janice said hurrying away.

Floyd walked into Janice's room and froze. "Like I know it's rully puffy but hey it's totally not a real wedding." Janice said.
Floyd tried not to laugh she looked like she was drowning in fabric.
"Is it that bad?" She asked trying to walk over to him but she tripped on one of the many layers and fell on him. Floyd caught her before they both fell. "Sorry," she said standing back up.
"Wait." Floyd grabbed a handful of ruffles and tore a full layer off the dress.
"Floyd you're totally ruining it!" Janice exclaimed.
"Jan you can't make this dress worse." He laughed. He ripped off another ruffle and another until the dress was a lot smoother.
Janice spun in from of the mirror.
"Floyd you fixed it!" She exclaimed.
Floyd caught her waist a dragged her closer. "You know you look so beautiful Joyce just might call the whole thing off the second she sees how gorgeous you are."
Janice smiled. "Miss Piggy isn't going to like this." Janice said gesturing to the pile of what used to be ruffles.
"I'll deal with the pig later." He said.
Janice smiled "Oh honey I love it when you take control." she said.
Floyd pushed her the final step to the wall. Janice laughed and slipped out of his grasp. "Out while I get changed."
Floyd laughed but walked into the hall. Janice closed the door and quickly changed out of the dress. She put on white shorts and a blue tank top. After running a brush through her hair she opened the door.
Floyd was against the wall making out with Joyce. Janice glared and rushed forwards she'd had enough. "Like get off him!" She yelled Joyce stepped away and gave Janice and innocent smile before Janice smacked her across the face.
Joyce stumbled backwards and held her face with her hand.
"You little trashy little sl*t!" Joyce screamed.
Janice had never hit anyone before. Her hand stung and she felt like she was in shock.
"Get away from him." Janice said darkly.
Joyce glared but backed up a little.
"You're nothing. And next week while we're getting married you'll have all the time in the world to cry besides he'd never love garbage like you." Joyce snarled.
She glared again and grabbed Floyd kissing him again. Janice didn't hit her but she grabbed a fistful of Joyce's obviously fake blond hair and pulled it as hard as she could.
"Ah you b*tch!" Joyce yelled.
"I'll see you tomorrow baby,"she walked off clutching her head. Janice took Floyd's hand and pulled him back into her room.
"You hit her!" Floyd exclaimed as soon as Janice closed the door.
"I feel sick." She said.
Floyd picked her up and sat her on the bed beside him.
"I swear if she ever calls you anything like that again she'll have more complain about than a sore head." Floyd said.
"I'm sorry, I went like total phsyco and I'm so sorry." Janice sighed.
"No Jan it was awesome I thought she was going to run away." Floyd said.
Janice smiled. "Well I'm not letting you get away so you're totally sleeping in here. Like who knows what she'll do to you next." She said. Floyd sighed. "If you want, I'll stay." he said.
Janice sighed. "I fer sure hate her so much." Floyd pulled her into his arms. "we'll take care of her." Floyd told her.
Janice groaned "Good I'm tired of fighting for you."
"It's not a fight if I've already made my choice." Floyd replied.
Janice smiled. "Stop letting her kiss you too." Janice said.
Floyd laughed. "I'll try baby, but I'll always come back to you." He kissed her cheek. Janice laughed. "You'd better," she said.
Floyd slid his arm behind her shoulders.
"I promise." He replied.
Janice leaned in and kissed him. Floyd's arm slid to her waist.
There was a knock on the door. Janice stood up and walked to the door.
"Janice! I've been looking for you. We need to talk." Skeeter said.
Janice gestured her in. "Like okay what's up?" she asked.
Skeeter stood in front of the window and faced Janice.
"Joyce is possessive like you probably already know. But that's not the worst of it. She's determined." Skeeter explained.
"So we've noticed." Floyd commented from the bed.
"No I'm here to tell you what happened…last time." Skeeter said.
Janice looked over at Floyd. "Last time you mean she's done this before?" Floyd asked.
Skeeter nodded, "Three years ago she drove this guy crazy he tried everything to get away but she was relentless. She arranged a wedding and he ran away at the altar. She was broken for weeks. It was painful to watch. She said the next guy wasn't getting away. Floyd I can't watch it happen again but she'll do everything she can to get you" Skeeter sighed and looked up. "I'm sorry but there's nothing else I can do." She walked towards the door.
"Thanks for like telling us and stuff." Janice said. Skeeter nodded and retreated into the hall.
"Floyd?" Janice said in a choked voice.
"Don't worry baby." Floyd pulled her down beside him.
She sighed and leaned against his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.
"Floyd are you sure this wedding thing will work?" Janice asked.
"No but we've gotta try," he replied.
Janice nodded, "I rully hope it does." She replied
Floyd nodded and kissed her cheek.

Joyce slinked around the stage. Janice was backstage helping with a set when Joyce appeared.
"You put up a good fight but I'll win." Joyce said proudly announcing her presence.
Janice spun around. "Like what do you want?" She snapped surprising herself with her harsh tone.
"Ooh kitty's got some claws. Let's see if she can use them?" Joyce kicked high at Janice's head.
Janice ducked easily and brought up her knee jabbing Joyce sharp in the stomach.
"I underestimated you. Let's make this a fair game." Joyce lashed out and punched Janice. She fell backwards but got up quickly clutching her jaw. With her free hand she smacked Joyce across the face and kicked her in the chest sending her tumbling backwards.
Joyce recovered quickly and ran at Janice. She tackled her to the ground ramming her head into her stomach. Janice hit the wall and crumpled to the ground. She found her footing and got up. Joyce took a step back. Janice ran as fast as she could and leapt through the air. Her feet hit hard into Joyce's chest sending them both tumbling to the floor.
"Stay away from Floyd." Janice said. She tried to run off but Joyce caught her ankle and tripped her. Joyce got up first and kicked
Janice in the ribs hard. She screamed in pain.
Joyce went to kick her again but Janice grabbed her ankle and pulled her to the floor.
Janice got up and this time made it to the doors. She ran outside and ran as fast as she could which was hard with her side throbbing from being kicked.
She burst through the doors of the boarding house everything blurred in front of her. She heard someone call her name before she fell forwards and into darkness.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOh. Violent....(By the way, I have a new FloydxJanice songfic oneshot up!)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOh. Violent....(By the way, I have a new FloydxJanice songfic oneshot up!)
Yeah I agree, MissMusical12! I already read your new FloydxJanice songfic and it was rully good. It was fer sure preety cool to come up with Janice's dream from a scene of Wicked. Very cool!

Ahem! The Janice and Joyce cat fight? Like Wow! That was like a bit on the voilent side. Janice is like one rully toght girl! I am so into Team Janice. Whoo-hoo!

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 15
Engagement.
Janice opened her eyes. She was in her room on her bed.
"Jan?" She looked up Floyd was walking towards her from the doorway.
She tried to sit up but stopped once she felt the pain still throbbing in her ribs. Her head hurt too.
"Hey." She managed finding her voice.
Floyd sat beside her and took her hand. "How are ya feeling?" He asked.
"I've felt better but like I'm okay." She replied.
"What happened?" Floyd asked. Janice this time forced herself to sit up ignoring the pain. "Joyce and I kinda got in a fight." She said. Gritting her teeth through the pain. "Careful you'll hurt yourself." Floyd said. Janice nodded and laid back back against the pillows.
"I don't know she tackled me and I totally tackled her." Janice said.
"You kept saying things. Random things I was worried that you had a concussion." Floyd told her squeezing her hand.
"How long was I like out?" Janice asked.
"Well a few hours but you've been sort of delirious since last night." He said.
"I've never fought like that with anyone. I hate it," Janice said.
Floyd sighed and kissed her cheek.
Janice felt like something was wrong. "Floyd, is everything like alright?" She asked.
Floyd looked down at her. "Don't worry, just rest." he told her.
Janice rolled her eyes and sat up grimacing at the jabs in her side she wrapped her arms around him.
"Jan you'll hurt yourself even more lay down." Floyd told her.
Janice promptly ignored him and tightened her hold ignoring the pain that came with it.
"Tell me what's going on" She said
Floyd sighed. "You're stubborn, Jan I don't want you to worry. Can't I tell you later?" He asked.
Janice shook her head. She sat up so that she was on her knees. The pain was excruciating. Floyd grabbed her shoulder to steady her.
"Jan please lay down." He said.
Janice shook her head and was suddenly grateful for him holding her up because she wouldn't have been able to.
"Floyd tell me before I start dancing around the room." She gritted out.
"Fine, after you came back and I brought you up here. You starting saying random things completely random. I wasn't really listening until you said that Joyce was right that she would win because you had given up." He looked over at the window.
"Floyd I didn't mean it, I'd always fight for you. I mean look at me I'm stuck in bed because I was fighting for you c'mon Floyd like give me more like credit than that" Janice said.
Floyd sighed and slowly released her shoulders. Janice toppled forwards. Floyd caught her accidently hitting her ribs. Janice fought the urge to scream and nearly passed out again.
"Sorry," Floyd cried lowering her back down.
"You worry far to much honey." Janice sighed.
Floyd laughed "Someone has to." He kissed her swiftly before she fell asleep again.

Kermit watched the train pull up and started looking around frantically as the passengers got off.
"Robin! Robin!" He called searching the crowd.
"Overhere Uncle Kermit!" A small but familiar voice called. Kermit pushed through the crowd until he came upon his small nephew.
"Robin!" Miss Piggy cried embracing him tightly in her arms.
"Hey Robin," Fozzie greeted. Kermit smiled and finally pulled his small nephew into his arms.
"Alright gang lets head out." Kermit said leading the way back to the car.
Robin talked excitedly the whole way home. "I built this awesome model of the swamp at school it had real water and lily pads and everything." He said.
"that sounds fun," Kermit acknowledged. Robin smiled and launched into another story.
By the time the got home from the ten minute drive they were all caught up.
"Let's go unpack Uncle Kermit!" Robin said running for the stairs Kermit followed.
Robin pounced on the bed and threw open his suitcase. He had a pile of toys and books.
"Ever heard the term packing light?" Kermit joked.
"Well I just wanted to show you everything." Robin said.
"I look forward to it," Kermit replied.
Robin pulled out a stack of books and put the on a shelf on his nightstand.
Kermit helped Robin for the better part of the afternoon unpack. The small frog had packed enough to rival Miss Piggy.
When they were finally done Kermit went to walk Robin to the theatre but Gonzo offered instead. With Robin out of his hands for awhile Kermit started planning the next show.

Janice stayed in bed for the next two days. Finally Floyd let her out of bed.
"Take it easy at least," He told her when she was trying to walk across the room.
"I'm okay," She said the last thing she needed was for him to put her back in bed.
Janice had a quick shower and got dressed by the time everyone else was starting to wake up.
Floyd yawned and nearly walked into the door. Janice realized he'd barely slept in three days.
"Honey you totally need to rest." Janice told him.
"I'm okay. I'll survive the day at least." He assured her.
Janice rolled her eyes and brushed her hair.
"We should go to the theatre and practice for the next show." Janice said.
"Can you walk that far?" Floyd asked.
Janice, rolled her eyes and hugged him, "Floyd I'll be okay," Janice told him. Floyd sighed and took her hand.
"Let's hurry, hopefully Joyce hasn't gotten up yet." Floyd said leading her downstairs.
The theatre was nearly empty everyone was still finishing breakfast or waking up.
Floyd closed the door to the band's usual practice room.
Janice looked out the window and panicked. She grabbed Floyd and dragged him beneath the window sill. "Jan, what's wrong?" He asked.
Janice waited for the door to open but it never did. "It was Joyce." Janice said.
Floyd sighed and stood up helping Janice up after him.
Floyd opened the door and walked out into the hall. Janice followed him. "Floyd what are we doing?" Janice asked.
Floyd turned back to her.
"We should go back if Joyce is here." He said.
Janice nodded and followed him to the door.
"Can you walk?" Floyd asked.
Janice jumped up and kissed him before replying, "Fer sure." She said. Floyd laughed and took her hand leading her outside.

Gonzo and Fozzie told Kermit they'd entertain Robin for the morning.
"Alright what do you want to do today?" Gonzo asked.
Robin shrugged and looked around excitedly. "Can we go get ice cream?" He asked.
"Oh I love ice cream!" Fozzie exclaimed.
"Okay okay let's go get ice cream." Gonzo said.
Kermit walked over to the theatre. Everyone was eager to get started on the next show. Kermit greeted everyone and walked to his office where he kept the first drafts of the show's sketches.
He shuffled through the pile of papers until he found the one he was looking for.
He wrote something down and ran back to the stage.
"Bunsen!" He yelled nearly knocking over Dr. Honeydew and Beaker.
"Hello Kermit what do you need?" Dr. Honeydew asked.
Kermit showed him the paper.
"Can you do it?" He asked.
Dr. Honeydew sighed. "I suppose I can work it into my schedule." he said.
"Great thank you so much." Kermit said. Continuing down the hall.
He ran around the corner and straight into Miss Piggy.
They both went tumbling to the ground. "Watch where you're going buddy!" Miss Piggy growled.
"Sorry Piggy," Kermit said helping her to her feet.
"I'll see you later Kermie." Miss Piggy said. Kermit nodded and hurried back down the hall.
Gonzo Fozzie and Robin were just walking in when Kermit ran by.
"Uncle Kermit you missed the best day ever we got ice cream and saw a movie it was awesome!" Robin exclaimed running over to his uncle.
"That's great Robin thanks guys for taking him." Kermit said.
"When are we going to do something?" Robin asked Kermit.
"I don't know Robin but we'll do something soon." Kermit said.
Robin nodded and walked over to Animal who was helping Dr. Teeth paint a set. "Hey guys." Robin said walking over.
"Hey little green man." Dr. Teeth said.
"GREEN GREEN GREEN!" Animal yelled knocking over several paint cans.
"can I help?" Robin asked.
"Posilutely" Dr. Teeth said handing Robin a paintbrush.

Janice was down in the games room reading while Floyd played his bass softly.
"Hey honey I was like thinking and how's this engagement plan going to work if we haven't even told Joyce yet?" Janice asked.
Floyd set down his bass and walked over to her.
"We'll tell her later." He said.
Janice took his hand he helped her up and hugged her lightly careful not to hurt her sore ribs.
Janice walked upstairs. Joyce had just walked inside. Floyd wrapped an arm around Janice's waist and carefully led her back downstairs.
"If she touches you at all she'll totally pay for it." Janice said.
Floyd laughed and kissed her cheek. "Jan you don't have to do anything." He told her.
Janice turned in his grasp and faced him. "We'll see," She said.
Floyd sighed.
He released her waist and ran upstairs. Janice followed and held onto his hand until they were upstairs in Janice's room.
Janice nearly fell over running had caused the terrible pain to return.
Floyd caught her and led her back to her bed. "You must have a broken rib," He said.
Janice shook her head. "It's…fine honey like don't worry." she said laying down.
Floyd laid beside her and took her hand.
"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. Janice nodded.
Floyd got up and walked to the window.
Footsteps echoed right outside the door. Floyd ran over and opened it a little.
After a minute he closed the door and ran over to Janice.
"Joyce is out there." He said.
Janice got up using his arm for support.
"Let's go tell her." She said hurrying for the door.
Floyd followed and flung it open.
Janice walked beside him and took his hand.
Joyce rounded a corner and froze right in front of them.
"Floyd what are you doing out here with her?" Joyce snapped.
Janice rolled her eyes. "What do you like want Joyce?" She asked.
Joyce ignored her and smiled at Floyd,
"Honey are you ready for the wedding?" She asked.
Floyd sighed and slid his arm around Janice's waist. "You're too late, Janice and I are already engaged." He said.
Joyce's face drained of color and her lip trembled slightly.
"W-what?" She asked unable to hide the waver in her voice.
Janice sighed and leaned against Floyd, "Look Joyce, you're just like too late." Janice said.
Joyce turned and ran down the hall without another word.
Floyd hugged Janice and kissed her cheek. "Like it would be rully wonderful if she left you alone now." Janice said.
"Definitely," Floyd replied. Janice continued downstairs and walked outside, Floyd followed and took her hand. Janice turned and sighed.
"Where are we going?" Floyd asked.
"For a walk." Janice replied.
Floyd wrapped an arm around her waist and walked beside her.

"Kermie!" Miss Piggy cried rushing over.
"Hey Piggy," Kermit replied.
Miss Piggy flipped her hair and smiled. "Moi is taking vous on our surprise date tonight so surprise!" She announced.
"Piggy I'd love to go but I'm so busy and I promised Robin I'd do something with him." Kermit replied.
"Kermie please just tonight I've already made reservations." She batted her eyelashes and smiled sweetly.
"Okay Piggy I'll go with you tonight," He said in defeat.
"Oh thank you thank you," She hugged him and walked off.
"Good grief I'll never get a break." Kermit said to himself.
Robin ran over and hopped up on a stool beside Kermit "Hey uncle Kermit." He said happily.
"Hello Robin," Kermit replied turning to face his nephew.
"Are we doing something tonight?" Robin asked.
"Not tonight Robin. I'm busy but we'll do it soon I promise." Kermit said.
"Okay," Robin replied obviously disappointed.
Kermit sighed, "How about tomorrow. We'll go do something maybe we can take Gonzo or Fozzie with us and do something as a group?" Kermit suggested.
"That sounds awesome Uncle Kermit," Robin agreed.
Kermit nodded, "Hey Robin wanna help finish this set?" Rowlf asked walking by with a fake tree.
"Sure," Robin replied. He hopped off the stool and ran to help.
"Hey boss." Scooter said popping up with his usual clipboard.
"Hello Scooter," Kermit replied.
"So I was going over the show and everything looks great so far." Scooter said.
"Thanks Scooter it's always great to have your opinion." Kermit said.
"Kermit!" Sam said walking over.
"Hi Sam." Kermit replied.
Sam looked down at her Kermit and sighed. "I'm still not happy with that band's performance of the only civil musical number on this show. And now Animal is rampaging onstage." He said.
"Oh no, Look Sam I'm sorry about the performance. Scooter can you get Animal under control please?" Kermit asked.
"Sure thing." Scooter replied running onstage.
Sam huffed and walked back in the direction he'd come.
"Kermit I have fit time to work on your request. It will be ready in about a week." Dr. Honeydew said walking over with Beaker in tow.
"Me mo meep meep mo me," Beaker said.
"No Beaker it won't blow him up." Dr. Honeydew replied.
"Thank you," Kermit said.
Finally Kermit had time to go over the show.
"Alright now where was I?" Kermit asked himself flipping through the pages.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
ROBIN!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEE! I LOVE THAT FROG! :smile:
Ahem! I just got excited and now like Janice stood up for Joyce. Like Wow! Floyd and Janice are rully a great underatted couple. :sing: :flirt:
Wow! Kermit's busy like I know that. Fer sure! :flirt: