BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I opened the box of ice cream cones today and there was a spider on the lid.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got this sickening feeling in the gut of my stomach that there's some gang bangers living down the road from me.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Handed in a form for honors graduation today. I'm almost a big boy now. Yikes.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Handed in a form for honors graduation today. I'm almost a big boy now. Yikes.
Oh man, as excited as I am to graduate next year, don't even get me started on how terrifying the thought of graduating is. I'm not ready to be an adult! :embarrassed:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'm excited to graduate too, but this whole "adult" business is a little overwhelming. I'm taking a semester off to work on grad school applications, but it's still weird to think about how some of my friends have already landed jobs and stuff. The real world is not somewhere I feel at all prepared to live in.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm excited to graduate too, but this whole "adult" business is a little overwhelming. I'm taking a semester off to work on grad school applications, but it's still weird to think about how some of my friends have already landed jobs and stuff. The real world is not somewhere I feel at all prepared to live in.
I know what you mean. I'm not even sure if I'm going to grad school yet. I've been in talks with friends about moving to either LA or NYC once we're graduated, which is fabulous, but at the same time it's just so weird to think about moving and being an adult. When think about graduating I suddenly start thinking about getting a job and having a mortgage and raising a family and getting my own health insurance and - UGH. I'm not ready for any of that!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
One of my friends got a job with Unilever starting in June of next year and he'll be starting off with a salary of $55,000 a year. Starting off! He's pretty much an adult now. Eventually I'll have to find a job, but like you said, it's a little overwhelming to think of all of that. Not to mention bills and stuff. Yicch.

Puckrox

Reaction score
One of my friends got a job with Unilever starting in June of next year and he'll be starting off with a salary of $55,000 a year. Starting off! He's pretty much an adult now. Eventually I'll have to find a job, but like you said, it's a little overwhelming to think of all of that. Not to mention bills and stuff. Yicch.
I wish I had a job where I started off with $55 k waiting for me when I graduate.