1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

WHAT? EEeeewwwww...... excuse me while I go barf. That's like my great-grandp-eewwwwwww. Thank you for that mind picture. Shortly before bed. *scrubs brain*
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Kirstie Alley dressed up like a fairy.

Then again, Kirstie Alley, period.
  3. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

someone picked a booger, looked at it, then looked at me, then she scrubbed it on me!:eek: and of corse, to make matters worse, i have a very weak stomach when i am eating, so i puked. all. over. the.place. it was horrible...... ewww!!!:p
  4. D'Snowth

miss kermie and heralde like this.
  5. gonzosgirl1987

gonzosgirl1987 Active Member

that has me written all over it i act the same way
  6. gonzosgirl1987

gonzosgirl1987 Active Member

i would be having a heart attack thats how i react with roaches
  7. D'Snowth

Sesame Workshop has uploaded a whole lot of exercize-related videos today, which is quite a wild coincidence, because I've presently been working on a new "Day at the Gym" kind of video with Steve.
  8. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I am an idiot. A class-A, top notch idiot. I know my limits, yet will push myself over them. I read an article online today from The AV Club (great site regardless of whatever I may say after this) about "entertainment moments that made you sick" even though I KNOW I can't handle that kind of thing. I can give Wembley a run for his money in the little wimp department. Yet I read the article anyway, and now...YICCH. I have all the lights on in my dorm room and closed the window and have the TV up nice and loud, just too bad that I'm alone.
  9. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    Send me the link? sounds fun! :eek:

-------------
  10. charlietheowl

11. D'Snowth

Kanye West confesses he's in love with Kim Kardashian.

W T F?! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    miss kermie likes this.
  12. charlietheowl

He makes that clear in his new song ("Theraflu"), which I don't think will be used a jingle any time soon by the Theraflu company. However, as a general rule with Kanye West, the stranger his personal life gets, the more interesting his music gets, and this new song is pretty crazy.
  13. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

You know what scares me? Playing Wee Gee's mansion in the dark. I found that out today... But...
    That scares me even more.
  14. D'Snowth

Yikes! Anne Hathaway's new haircut is HORRIBLE!!! Is women looking like little boys the big trend in Hollywood right now?
    miss kermie likes this.
  15. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I dunno, some people like cutting their hair super short (I know I do) Plus I read she did it for Les Mis.
  16. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yeah when actors are going around with strange haircuts it's often times for a role. Fans kept demanding Matthew Broderick cut his side burns, apparently not realizing he had grown them for a play, lol.
  17. D'Snowth

Believe it or not, I recently had let my sideburns grow out as well, but my mom made me get rid of them because she said I looked like a redneck.

EDIT: And I wasn't aware she cut her hair for a new role... lemme guess, she's playing... a hoe? Oh, shocker...
  18. heralde

Um, she's paying a part in a highly respected musical. ;)
  19. D'Snowth

I can't think of a highly respected musical that has a hoe in it... unless she's finally playing something different.
  20. heralde

First no offence but that's a disrespectful term for women.

Second, Not all musicals are glitzy and happy. Some musicals represent real life, including the ugly side of things.