The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
My 5-yr-old niece typically says something that slays me at least once a day. She says words like "benember" (remember) and "ferhaps" (perhaps), and tells me she wants to be a cowboy girl.

Kiki

Reaction score
My maths teacher is a little out-of-touch when it comes to "anything after 1970", according to him (that's not the funny bit. Heck, that would be weird if I was bagging him! xP). Anyway, we were discussing favourite musicians and the like (the most modern muso he likes is Donovan, and he didn't believe that I knew who he was until I mentioned "Sunshine Superman"), and someone brings up Deep Purple somehow. We ask him randomly if he likes them and he answers, "I told you, I'm not into any of todays' music!". x3
They must have thought you were only half hungry Kiki:wink:
Looking back I should've given them a piece of my mind, lol, but I was about ten and... eh, I was never one to make a fuss. :wink:

As for what made me laugh - a billboard for an Italian restaurant reading "Legalize Marinara"
LOVE. x33

Just a bit of irony: I was at the mall earlier today (No, that's not the funny part. :wink:) and bought a tee shirt and two pairs of socks all with the U.K. flag on them, however, I've never been outside the continental U.S.
Ah, you remind me of my anglophile self. I like meh some Union Jacks. Though after being Aussie I'm mostly English anyway.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I was on the "Fun Trivia" website taking a bunch of music quizzes, and I came across one quiz, "Elton John or Billy Joel?" I ended up getting 17 out of 25, although I didn't know many of the songs on there.

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
i went to answer the door and when i asked who it was and my mom said the driver side window. she said she did'nt hear what i asked but it's still kinda funny.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
One of my friends was playing one of those dancing games for the Wii, and she ended up playing against someone else to the song "Cotton-Eyed Joe". It was hilarious!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I think I may have figured out the best way to keep yourself from being bored while stuck in traffic. I was listening to an Elton John CD in the car, and after every other line or so, my mom kept making comments about how none of his songs make any sense. (except "Candle in the Wind" for whatever reason she said)

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
well this was actually last night but my cousin he's 18 took me to the balloon-a-loon we go every time we have the battle creek hot air balloon fest and this girl from my class was walking bare foot and her mom told her to put her shoes on so she started hoping on one foot putting the shoe on the foot that was off the ground and tyeing the lace while still moving forward. :smirk:

Skye

Reaction score
Boober (making fun of Red): "I didn't know laundry was such a scary word... ... ... ... LAUNDRY!"

Yeah, lots of Fraggle Rock. :excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My VISION, LOL!

I had my first eye exam in two years today... you know how normal/perfect vision is 20/20? You know what MY vision is? -650/-550. :cool: :search:

Now then... will that pret-ty lit-tle girl take to Billy Bones, that snivelling chowder head? Ugh! Watch where you're going you stoopid cat!

Pork

Reaction score
My VISION, LOL!

I had my first eye exam in two years today... you know how normal/perfect vision is 20/20? You know what MY vision is? -650/-550. :cool: :search:

Now then... will that pret-ty lit-tle girl take to Billy Bones, that snivelling chowder head? Ugh! Watch where you're going you stoopid cat!
Eh? how... how does that work! -650/-550!