The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
Terribly, terribly morbid, probably shouldn't laugh, but my dad's currently walking around the house singing "dead puppies aren't much fun..." in the most cheerful manner.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Last night, my dad and I were taking some online music quizzes, such naming songs by lyrics or singers by hit songs. He would often make comments on certain "attractive" female singers, so I told him, "You don't see me drooling over anybody on these tests." The next question had Elton John as a multiple choice option, to which my dad just looked at me, and I responded, "Correction: You don't see me drooling over any of these singers during a quiz." :embarrassed:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I was watching an episode of The Twilight Zone on Chiller, and during a commercial break they were showing an ad for a movie that's going to have the "network television premier" or whatever on their channel this Friday. The ad mentioned that the movie featured "Ashley Greene from Twilight". Somehow, I just don't see how horror movie junkies who would be watching movies like the one advertised would be that pulled in by stating that somebody who starred in Twilight will be in it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The burger I got tonight was placed on two bottom buns.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA:smile::big_grin: That sure sounds funny Snowthers. At least it wasn't on two top buns because the top of a bun is usually bumpy and uneven. This way I assume it was able to sit perfectly upon your plate.:wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
My brother just told me that a guy in his script class looks identical to George Harrison (seriously, everyone knows somebody who looks like George it seems :stick_out_tongue:). anyway, after the lesson, he asked two of his friends about what they thought. Both of them didn't agree. My brother questioned his friend David, asking whether he actually knew who George Harrison was, and he replied, "uhh, isn't he the guy who plays Indiana Jones?". I should be disgusted I guess, but this just cracked me up for ages.

Heh, once I went to Hungry Jacks and they have me half a burger. xP

dwmckim

Reaction score
Maybe the server was hard of hearing and thought you ordered a Halfburger. I trust you at least got fresh fries?

As for what made me laugh - a billboard for an Italian restaurant reading "Legalize Marinara"

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Just a bit of irony: I was at the mall earlier today (No, that's not the funny part. :wink:) and bought a tee shirt and two pairs of socks all with the U.K. flag on them, however, I've never been outside the continental U.S.