"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

muppet baby

Reaction score
My (very lovely) partner Ian took some photos of Dave and Gonzo. He also recorded a very brief Mpeg (a few seconds long) of Gonzo explaining why he can't travel through Petaluma, California. It was dark, but the photos came out okay. I'll see about uploading a couple. :concern:

My life is now complete. Even Gonzo finds me a bit strange. He he!:confused: :cool:

that would be so wonderful thank you so much i know that i would love to see them

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So there's a question and answer session. Has anybody thought about asking Dave Goelz if he knows whether the Sam and Friends characters are owned by Henson or Disney? Has anybody ever thought of asking him why Digit hasn't been used much since The Jim Henson Hour? Did anybody (or has anybody thought to) ask Dave about his experiences on A Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppets at Walt Disney World, The Jim Henson Hour, or Muppets Tonight?

muppet baby

Reaction score
So there's a question and answer session. Has anybody thought about asking Dave Goelz if he knows whether the Sam and Friends characters are owned by Henson or Disney? Has anybody ever thought of asking him why Digit hasn't been used much since The Jim Henson Hour? Did anybody (or has anybody thought to) ask Dave about his experiences on A Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppets at Walt Disney World, The Jim Henson Hour, or Muppets Tonight?

That is a good question about digit i would like to know that myself , and i would like to know about a couple of others also .:smile:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Its great but us nonmembers have to wait till July 15 to buy tickets while members can buy tickets since thursday June 28. Most members will likely not be interested im hoping and know i will get to see or try to see everything that interests me. Tickets are General Public $10.00 • Children 11 and under $8.00 Member/Student/Senior $8.00 and Benefit Reception with Special Guests $100.00. Im a student so i get $8.00 tickets. Great prices and the Benefit Reception is a great way to show support so things like this can continue to go on and a great way to meet Muppeteers and Muppets. Enjoy

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I believe someone said a while ago that the special guests would be posted up on July 1st. It doesn't say that on the website, and there aren't any special guests up (to be fair, it's pretty early in the day).

Either way, I think I'll make a call a little later today to see if they've solidified any guests yet.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
anyone body knows when this comes to Rochester, NY? I seen on GW's web blog that it was comming soon but does anyone have a date? o r know of one? :smirk:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I'm not sure, I don't think they've solidified the event quite yet.

Dad just called the Cinema Arts Centre, they have confirmed:
1. Dave Goelz
2. Carroll Spinney
3. Kevin Clash
4. Every surviving member of the Henson family

And they said that they will be putting up the guest speakers on: brownpapertickets.com if you type in "Cinema Arts Centre", and find each specific Muppet event, but none are listed.