Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score

I'm with D'Snowth, in that I wouldn't discount any of this as a possibility. Was his channel always from Spain?
As far as I am aware, his channel was not originally from Spain. Nanto doesn't speak Spanish/Catalan, and on his Muppet Central account @NantoSeiken, it says he lives in Arizona, which is a state from the U.S. So I doubt he might've been hacked by a user from Spain who used Google Translate on the channel description.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I doubt he might've been hacked by a user from Spain who used Google Translate on the channel description.
I am still worried about Nanto. https://www.youtube.com/user/NantoVision1/featured
His username is still SPGOALS TV and now his channel description on his about page says "The channel includes all matches of football matches directly All rights reserved ." Nanto doesn't type in that style. Now I'm led to believing someone actually hacked his account. :frown:
With that being said, the hacker from Spain even put HIS channel (which isn't Nanto's) in the sidebar "ESPN NO OFICIAL".

Along with this, I discovered that his alternate channel "NantoVision2" got terminated! :O
https://www.youtube.com/user/NantoVision2

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
You definitely have a privileged life if your biggest issue is not getting the Sesame Street clips you want that you have to threaten someone on the internet for them.
Man, whoever even knows how crazy that is! I don't do that! And do YOU see LittleJerryFan92, Sesame Maniac, Blue Frackle, TheOriginalTellyMonster, or Sawing14s TREATENING people for clips like this on the Internet? No you don't! Always learn to respect other people's boundaries and don't go on and on pestering them, otherwise the outcome factor equals a worse situation.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I honestly think PumpkinJ's got a valid concern about that channel being hacked; it's almost like it got hacked, and the hacker just said "f*** it" halfway through.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
End of the day, it still falls under false assumptions until he comes out and says so.

gravy

Reaction score
Hey Gavry3, lemme give you a helpful tip. Your best bet is to buy a Passport harddrive with more space than that size to store these stuff, but the problem is that they may be expensive.
no

dude

i already know this