Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nah, if anything, I'd definitely ask for 0012 and 1966 1) for certain segments/Street stories, 2) so people can stop being like "zomg does episodez r lawst!!!!1111!!!!"

hooperfan

Reaction score
Its worked for me! :wink:
Really? I'd love to get access to episodes from seasons 1-14 especially but I'd have a hard time narrowing down which episodes I'd like the most. Probably the ones that have Mr. Hooper as the central figure (as you probably know by my username and Avatar)

PS. Though I did get lucky and get the very first episode from CTW back in '95, so I cant say that it was a lost cause, but I had no luck getting any more

cjd874

Reaction score
I would be interested in more stuff from seasons 10, since there have been a bunch of newly discovered episodes on YouTube. I'm especially interested in the episodes that were recycled from season 8 like episodes 1232 (repeat of #954), 1244 (repeat of #998), and 1272 (repeat of #999). Those episodes were really, really cool to me!

Here are the Muppet Wiki guides for select episodes from Sesame Street Season 10 if anyone is interested.
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Season_10_(1978-1979)#Episodes

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I know it can be disappointing..there's a guy in England who has loads of Sesame Street 70s episodes but he hates the show so he refuses to digitalize them... Apparently they're from a TV station over there, and two brief clips have turned up on YouTube earlier this year. I contacted him and asked politely if there's any chance of getting access to these, and he said, "Sorry, it's not going to happen." Yes, I was disappointed, but I certainly didn't throw a tantrum or threaten the man. I just let it be
I'm not going to throw a temper tantrum, but

Someone's gotta send this man some green paper.
Phooey! Oh well. Nothing we can do about it.
On the 2 aforementioned brief clips, I actually asked for info on both episodes so I could pass them down to Shane and Guille for the sake of having pages on the Wiki, but he gave me the same answer. :sigh:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
our harddrives have more important things to keep space for...

someone help me i have no more space cause this folder takes up half of my computer space
Hey Gavry3, lemme give you a helpful tip. Your best bet is to buy a Passport harddrive with more space than that size to store these stuff, but the problem is that they may be expensive.

Any Del

Reaction score
Really? I'd love to get access to episodes from seasons 1-14 especially but I'd have a hard time narrowing down which episodes I'd like the most. Probably the ones that have Mr. Hooper as the central figure (as you probably know by my username and Avatar)

PS. Though I did get lucky and get the very first episode from CTW back in '95, so I cant say that it was a lost cause, but I had no luck getting any more
I was only able to get one though.... :smirk: