Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I know it can be disappointing..there's a guy in England who has loads of Sesame Street 70s episodes but he hates the show so he refuses to digitalize them... Apparently they're from a TV station over there, and two brief clips have turned up on YouTube earlier this year. I contacted him and asked politely if there's any chance of getting access to these, and he said, "Sorry, it's not going to happen." Yes, I was disappointed, but I certainly didn't throw a tantrum or threaten the man. I just let it be
I'm not going to throw a temper tantrum, but

Someone's gotta send this man some green paper.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I know it can be disappointing..there's a guy in England who has loads of Sesame Street 70s episodes but he hates the show so he refuses to digitalize them... Apparently they're from a TV station over there, and two brief clips have turned up on YouTube earlier this year. I contacted him and asked politely if there's any chance of getting access to these, and he said, "Sorry, it's not going to happen." Yes, I was disappointed, but I certainly didn't throw a tantrum or threaten the man. I just let it be
Phooey! Oh well. Nothing we can do about it.

Any Del

Reaction score
For some people they managed to get episodes directly from the workshop with those said conditions you've mentioned but not EVERYONE deserves them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Right now the only episode I wouldn't mind getting from the workshop (if I could) is when Little Jerry first visits the street in the late 80's.

But I'm hopeful that one will surface one day.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
This has to be one of the stickiest subjects on the forum: we have this legendary kid's show with such a rich, renowned and respected history (created by a genius in the medium of film) that's just going to be lost to the sands of time... I've been saying "sands of time" a lot lately, but it's the truth.

I think the biggest issue is it's such a daunting task for such a small subset of people - maybe one day there'll be a Twitch marathon, maybe one day it'll all get released, but right now it's not looking like it... I think the biggest factor is when it will finally end