YUCK! What grossed you out today?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
if you think that's bad, our house is pretty much infested with them this year. Every day i have to go around and vacuum them up and dump them outside just to keep it moderately under control. I think theres a nest in one of the windows or something. its disgusting.
I saw one on our kitchen window today.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Do your stink bugs actually smell? From my experience they’re just kinda cute little things that buzz around and bother no one. Although maybe there are some effects that I’m missing out on.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah they’re coming out unfortunately.

I found one on my pillow on my bed..... right when I was laying down on it. :shifty:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Do your stink bugs actually smell? From my experience they’re just kinda cute little things that buzz around and bother no one. Although maybe there are some effects that I’m missing out on.
They really only smell if you kill them and their green blood comes out. (At least, from my experience). It’s not a god-awful smell but definitely not a pleasant one either.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Huh, interesting. I don't think we get those down south.
But interesting fact about stinkbugs: Apparently they were introduced to the US as late as 1998, but have spread rapidly since then to throughout the country. In a few years they'll spread to the rest of the continent. 👍

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Huh, interesting. I don't think we get those down south.
But interesting fact about stinkbugs: Apparently they were introduced to the US as late as 1998, but have spread rapidly since then to throughout the country. In a few years they'll spread to the rest of the continent. 👍
I live in the heart of the bible belt. They are very much down south jhdfg.

I've been sprayed by them more than i care for. Usually they spray if you touch them and they feel trapped but i've had them fly at me and spray when they crash into me. Not pleasant. They are dumb bugs though. like. really dumb.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Interesting. The ones here just sorta buzz around and I’ve played with them a bit and nothing’s happened. Cute and friendly.