YUCK! What grossed you out today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Actually, I think the chocolate on the hard boiled egg was probably the nastiest in that list.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I turned on my TV today and saw the most disgusting show ever conceived playing. It was the infamous Dr. Pimple Popper and I actually vomited after enduring merely 20 seconds or so of it while scrambling to change the channel.

Dr. Pimple Popper perfectly displays everything that is wrong with censorship in America nowadays. Swear words get bleeped, nipples get blurred out, but showing a real person's huge zit getting popped in graphic detail is considered A-Okay.

It's like the television equivalent to that disgusting Offended page on Encyclopedia Dramatica. As far as I can tell, the only reason the show exists is for shock sake only.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I found a comic strip online by Chris Savino about an anthro kitten who has the hots for his mother. . . .
And the mother cat often being drawn with large, bouncing breasts with erected nipples, and thicc Hartman Hips

I just . . . feel like I need to take a shower now.

On another note, it doesn't really help that he's got all of these sexual harassment allegations against him.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I found a comic strip online by Chris Savino about an anthro kitten who has the hots for his mother. . . .
And the mother cat often being drawn with large, bouncing breasts with erected nipples, and thicc Hartman Hips

I just . . . feel like I need to take a shower now.

On another note, it doesn't really help that he's got all of these sexual harassment allegations against him.
Ok that is disgusting

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
A stinkbug got inside our house yesterday morning.
if you think that's bad, our house is pretty much infested with them this year. Every day i have to go around and vacuum them up and dump them outside just to keep it moderately under control. I think theres a nest in one of the windows or something. its disgusting.