YUCK! What grossed you out today?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm a HUGE fan of YouTuber, blameitonjorge and today I found his "Top 10 Most Bizarre and Unsettling Public Access Shows" list. There was one show in particular that really disgusted me:It was literally just some guy going around filming roadkill.

That's nasty! Who would make that kind of thing/be entertained by it!? It just grosses me out that such a thing even exists. It's just like those YouTube channels that are dedicated to nothing but videos of people popping zits and cysts. Sometimes I just don't understand some of the weirder things that people consider "entertainment".

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Last night I actually bit into a Mac and cheese ball when I was having dinner at a place called Moe’s Tavern and it was COLD.

Gross!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hehe. My bad. Actually meant to say “Morse” (I got mixed up).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Tried the xxl grilled stuft burrito from Taco Bell today and can say I have no desire to eat it again.

The refried beans did it for me.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I'm a HUGE fan of YouTuber, blameitonjorge and today I found his "Top 10 Most Bizarre and Unsettling Public Access Shows" list. There was one show in particular that really disgusted me:It was literally just some guy going around filming roadkill.

That's nasty! Who would make that kind of thing/be entertained by it!? It just grosses me out that such a thing even exists. It's just like those YouTube channels that are dedicated to nothing but videos of people popping zits and cysts. Sometimes I just don't understand some of the weirder things that people consider "entertainment".
I love blameitonjorge

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I had to dump some old fruits and veggies into the compost bin and most of it was really mushy, and the juices got all over my hands. When I opened the bin, hundreds of flies flew out and flew into my face. :grouchy: