YouTube Poops

Drtooth

Reaction score
Slightly on topic... does anyone know of a BETTER place to get videos than Media converter? I'm sick of getting half conversions that stop miraculously forever that count as full conversions so I never get my video and have to wait days to try to convert it because of their stupid limit.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Slightly on topic... does anyone know of a BETTER place to get videos than Media converter? I'm sick of getting half conversions that stop miraculously forever that count as full conversions so I never get my video and have to wait days to try to convert it because of their stupid limit.
Do you mean like an online youtube to mp4 converter or an offline X to Y converter to upload to youtube?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do you mean like an online youtube to mp4 converter or an offline X to Y converter to upload to youtube?
Nevermind... I found one.

Media Converter usually works for me, but every so often it stops at half conversion and does nothing no matter what I do. Thankfully what I'm looking for came through with the other conversion site.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nevermind... I found one.

Media Converter usually works for me, but every so often it stops at half conversion and does nothing no matter what I do. Thankfully what I'm looking for came through with the other conversion site.
MediaConverter stopped working some time ago, I always use Zamzar, their conversions are much better quality and don't come out so pixelated.

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
I think the best program touse for conversion, are the free programs from DVDVideoSoft. They are all free and safe. I have them on my computer. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
With the way Google has been cracking down on video downloading sites, I went ahead and made what will be the last YTP I'll ever make, though I can't really embed it in this thread, because this one kind of does have adult humor; it's one of my darker and more twisted poops.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You can still get stuff off of Dailymotion (good luck finding anything good, though).

Unfortunately, the only Arthur episode I found was "Bleep," and I had a couple strong ideas I never managed to get around to doing. I have one more off of stuff I got off of YT I'm currently working on. I don't know if this is going to stop me, but I'm going to have to use a LOT of reused footage if I want to do another.