Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I haven't decided yet

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I'm still buying the set

Votes: 100 87.7%

• Total voters

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I was watching the Avery Schreiber episode with the Muppet Morsels on, and they mis-inform the audience! When they mention during the closing act with the weird song that the little aliens up front are the Baby Koozbanes, they mis-inform by saying the female/mother is in the background. That was the MALE Koozbanian.

Also, isn't there an "e" after the "kooz" and before the "bane?" Koozebane?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well, there WERE alot of typos in the muppet morsels, and Koozebane isn't exactly the easiest word to spell. :wink: I have no clue which way is the proper way.

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
miss imfor( i mean typos)

Fozzie Bear said:
I was watching the Avery Schreiber episode with the Muppet Morsels on, and they mis-inform the audience! When they mention during the closing act with the weird song that the little aliens up front are the Baby Koozbanes, they mis-inform by saying the female/mother is in the background. That was the MALE Koozbanian.

Also, isn't there an "e" after the "kooz" and before the "bane?" Koozebane?
I watched the whole set and enjoyed it then I watched it with the morsels on. they were wrong on a lot of stuff but on the clip that had Fozzie Bear :embarrassed: and Miss Piggy :mad: ,with other muppets, perfoming the Blue Danue. it showed something that I had not noticed before. it reveiled John Lovelady's head . (he was a peformer durring the first season) Did any catched that?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
rumtar_10165 said:
I watched the whole set and enjoyed it then I watched it with the morsels on. they were wrong on a lot of stuff but on the clip that had Fozzie Bear :embarrassed: and Miss Piggy :mad: ,with other muppets, perfoming the Blue Danue. it showed something that I had not noticed before. it reveiled John Lovelady's head . (he was a peformer durring the first season) Did any catched that?
I never noticed that before. At what point did it happen? Of course, there are a few pictures of John Lovelady on the internet. I think The Complete henson Database has a picture, and I have seen a picture of him on the set of The Great Space Coaster at a website maintained by Jim Martin. Also, John Lovelady can be seen at the end ofThe Muppet Show: Sex And Violence (he was performing Vanity and Rage).

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
when a puppeteer is reviled

minor muppetz said:
I never noticed that before. At what point did it happen? Of course, there are a few pictures of John Lovelady on the internet. I think The Complete henson Database has a picture, and I have seen a picture of him on the set of The Great Space Coaster at a website maintained by Jim Martin. Also, John Lovelady can be seen at the end ofThe Muppet Show: Sex And Violence (he was performing Vanity and Rage).
No it was from the muppet show with kermit hosting. I am trying to remember but I have to watch it again.
I have a question when will season 2 be out?:confused:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have the episodes that were cut intacted from downloading them from Emule. It's cool to see all the skits and songs intacted other then them missing them from the season set. I bought it and loved it no matter what. I just wanted to have the episodes intacted thats all. But I can't wait for seasone 2 to come out.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
rumtar_10165 said:
No it was from the muppet show with kermit hosting. I am trying to remember but I have to watch it again.
I never said that it wasn't from the muppet show with Kermit hosting. I was just pointing out that John Lovelady can be seen at the end of Sex And Violence, along with the other performers.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
rumtar_10165 said:
I was told that was Eren Ozker's head.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
David, what's the proper spelling of Koozebane? Did they misspell it on the DVD, or have I been misspelling it all my life?