Your Thoughts: "The Muppets" Theatrical Film

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Heck, even when I was five I liked watching Muppet documentaries!
Me too. I bet a lot of us were like that. I was four, I think, when that PBS special about Jim Henson came out. "World of Jim Henson" I think. My parents let me stay up past 8 for it. That was serious stuff!

But yeah. The modern Muppeteers are never given their dues. Please give us some interviews with them, and stop forcing the actors/directors/crew to act like Kermit the Frog is a real frog, please. It's fun in publicity stuff, but seriously...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Me too. I bet a lot of us were like that. I was four, I think, when that PBS special about Jim Henson came out. "World of Jim Henson" I think. My parents let me stay up past 8 for it. That was serious stuff!
I definitely remember my Mom telling me about World of Jim Henson, I had it on tape for years. When I was even younger I was practically raised on the Henson's Place documentary, that's how I knew who Jim Henson and Frank Oz were, lol. It never ruined the Muppets for me, it was just more to enjoy! :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm just gonna say that The Muppets will always be real to me. :big_grin:
Oh yeah definitely, I mean it all ties together for me, like they put it at the Fraggle wrap party, "We're the work and play of you who made us real." :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Man I would love to see the day when The Muppets, Sesame Street, and the Fraggles just all get together on one big stage!!! Just like Muppet Family Christmas when the whole gang was there! Talk about making Jim proud ya know?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Man I would love to see the day when The Muppets, Sesame Street, and the Fraggles just all get together on one big stage!!! Just like Muppet Family Christmas when the whole gang was there! Talk about making Jim proud ya know?
I think the closest thing was Jim's memorial which I'm sure he did appreciate. : )

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know but to show a whole new generation...especially The Fraggles.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Although I think the Muppeteers should have more screen-time, I think it would be funny to watch the Muppets in the read-through. Maybe both performers and Muppets? :jim: I guess we'll just have to wait another painstaking 3 Days!!! *Man, I hope I get it earlier!*:smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I tell you this has been the most agonizing, most torturous week ever waiting for this movie to come out!!! XP

Alvin

Reaction score
You're telling me....I work for a merchandising company that stocks stuff at Best Buy...we will get it in tomorrow!!!!!! Do you know how hard it is gonna be to walk into work tomorrow and see the physical product...and not be able to buy it til TUESDAY???!!!!