Your Thoughts: "The Muppets" Theatrical Film

Puckrox

Reaction score
Another great scene in the movie is when all the Muppets are sleeping in their own hammock in the theater, that was so Muppety! :smile:
I loved that Gonzo was with the chickens, right next to Camilla (I really just loved the Gonzo/Camilla-ness of this film). And I loved Fozzie's teddy bear! Such a great moment in the movie!

Another moment I loved? Beau. I love the idea that he's just been there all this time. :big_grin:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
A sense of realism? They lazily provide a bizarre Star Trek/Donnie Darko time warp ("travel by map" gag), where characters can warp anywhere in the world. Time can also somehow be stopped, a zillion people can magically appear outside of the movie theater, and Gonzo in this bad economy would be willing to blow up his business and endanger the lives of soon out of work employers...so much of this film is very UNrealistic. I mean a 1950's pleasantville world?
The whole "travel by map" thing is used in a sense of satire; they know it's a cliche.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
one of my faveorite moments and memories of this movie will be after getting out my friend turned to me and says...so The Muppets dont really give a **** about the 4th well eh?

i was dying laughing

muppetlover123

Reaction score
o nice muppet show recreation theme and both lifes a happy songs and rainbow connections my favs

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
what was your favorite part anyone can answer this
not to be rude but if you read peoples posts we are saying our Favorites..no need to come out and ask...its just filling this thread with a ton of random little sentences not dealing with the movie