Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

What version of The Muppets did you buy?

• The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • The Muppets DVD/Soundtrack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Muppets DVD

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack + Lunchbox (Best Buy Exclusive)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Finger Puppets (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Lithographs (Disney Exclusive)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Muppet Show DVD (Target Exclusive)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Poster (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Misskermie

Reaction score
Y'know, I think that if you get the DVD/Blu Ray + Finger Puppets, you don't get ALL of the deleted scenes, because I've read the book, and seen comercials for the movie, and theres still scenes I have not seen, or not seen the full versions of. You can also tell, because in the bloopers, there's scenes that they messed up on, that aren't in the deleted scenes section, nor the movie. So, now I need the Wocka Wocka Value pack as well. More money to spend! But that's what I get for being a
---------->:fanatic:

Good Stuff, I'm noticing a lot more things in the movie, now that I've already watched it a thousand times! I'm starting to memorize the movie too! Hooray!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Y'know, I think that if you get the DVD/Blu Ray + Finger Puppets, you don't get ALL of the deleted scenes, because I've read the book, and seen comercials for the movie, and theres still scenes I have not seen, or not seen the full versions of. You can also tell, because in the bloopers, there's scenes that they messed up on, that aren't in the deleted scenes section, nor the movie. So, now I need the Wocka Wocka Value pack as well. More money to spend! But that's what I get for being a

Good Stuff, I'm noticing a lot more things in the movie, now that I've already watched it a thousand times! I'm starting to memorize the movie too! Hooray!!!
All Blu-rays have the same special features.
The only difference with the Wocka Wocka pack is an extra disc that contains a digital download of the film and there's supposed to be a special feature about Walter's Trailer. I haven't had the chance to see that yet. :fanatic:

Warldorf

Reaction score
Now I need the Wocka Wocka Value pack as well. More money to spend! But that's what I get for being a
STARTING to memorize? Ha, and you call yourself a Walter...
I HAVE memorized it! I go to bed at 9:30 and after I get into bed, I watch it (not on my TV) over and over again (particularly the Rainbow Connection scene and the blooper reel). Walter? HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH don't make me laugh! Oh wait, too late.

Misskermie

Reaction score
All Blu-rays have the same special features.
The only difference with the Wocka Wocka pack is an extra disc that contains a digital download of the film and there's supposed to be a special feature about Walter's Trailer. I haven't had the chance to see that yet. :fanatic:
Which one did you get? Did you get the Wocka Wocka value pack?

And the DVD is a digital download. At least the one I got.

Misskermie

Reaction score
STARTING to memorize? Ha, and you call yourself a Walter...
I HAVE memorized it! I go to bed at 9:30 and after I get into bed, I watch it (not on my TV) over and over again (particularly the Rainbow Connection scene and the blooper reel). Walter? HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH don't make me laugh! Oh wait, too late.
When I say, starting, I mean, I was processing the movie, and I'm starting to finish memorizing it!!! And I'm still a better Walter than you!!! Respect your few years older than you elders! =P

Warldorf

Reaction score
When I say, starting, I mean, I was processing the movie, and I'm starting to finish memorizing it!!! And I'm still a better Walter than you!!!
Come on! You wanna bet? Plus, I finished the whole movie a long, long, long, long, long x5 time ago!

zoebell

Reaction score
you know, i'm not exactly sure why disney is so set on hiding the puppeteers, even in special features and stuff. there's a behind the scenes video of MCC that had everything shown on it, and they still had the characters talking as themselves and all, but also interviews and clips with people like frank oz and dave goelz and everybody

Misskermie

Reaction score
you know, i'm not exactly sure why disney is so set on hiding the puppeteers, even in special features and stuff. there's a behind the scenes video of MCC that had everything shown on it, and they still had the characters talking as themselves and all, but also interviews and clips with people like frank oz and dave goelz and everybody
Maybe they didn't want younger fans to find out that Miss Piggy was a guy underneath, just yet...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Which one did you get? Did you get the Wocka Wocka value pack?

And the DVD is a digital download. At least the one I got.
Yes, I have the Wocka pack. It's a 3 disc set - Blu-ray, DVD and digital download. Muppet Central's review of the release illustrates the different pack. As I stated before, the Digital Download disc (the third disc) is the only thing different. The special features on the Blu-rays are uniform. :wink: