Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

What version of The Muppets did you buy?

• The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • The Muppets DVD/Soundtrack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Muppets DVD

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack + Lunchbox (Best Buy Exclusive)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Finger Puppets (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Lithographs (Disney Exclusive)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Muppet Show DVD (Target Exclusive)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Poster (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
question does anyone have a list of where all the easter eggs are on the Blu Ray
Here you go, from earlier in this very thread:
Phil I have found five Easter eggs! the punch teacher extended scene and the miss poogy oinkerview is on the Blu-ray! The punch teacher was the hardest to find but it is at the top left side of Play. It's Opposite the extended Camilla forget you scene egg. I can't say what order the buttons are but I think it may involve a quick circle of the left down right up buttons. I just pressed buttons like crazy to find them. It just stinks when you find it and then loose it by pressing another button quickly. But I am happy to report that everything that was to be on it is on the Blue-ray. Just wish there was more deleted scenes.
Thanks Zack! Great to see you by the way. Appreciate the help with the Easter Eggs.

Ok, here are all the Easter Egg codes if anyone wants to see them.
Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

Oh, and MuppetFan123, I'm not sure, but thanks for reminding me! I'll hafta go in soon and check.

ploobis

Reaction score
Funny, I thought the blooper reel would only be on the DVD but it's on the Blue-Ray too. :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I apologize if I'm late for this conversation, but who thought it was a good idea to photoshop Gonzo's nose and ONLY his nose blue? I can't take my eyes off how awful that looks. The fuzzy little picture doesn't really do it justice. If you actually pick up the DVD and look at it, it's yet another one of those bad, ugly, cheap, ill-concieved Muppet photoshop jobs, right up there with 2000 era Piggy heads on 1978 promotional posters, Chef holding half a whisk, and collages of every single character with contradicting light sources shoved into a jammed cast photo.
That actually reflects the coloring in the movie so I'm not sure how much of that is actually Photoshop. However they did fix the length of Kermit's tongue from the bus shelter posters and collectible tin versions.

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Yep, looks like they took Kermit's noggin off of this photo and replaced big-tongued-beak Kermit there:

I admit that I have been rather annoyed by how overtly Photoshop-y the marketing and such has been for this film, but I'm glad they at least tried to fix up the DVD cover a little bit. And, if I'm not mistaking, they did correct the artwork so that Gonzo's head is visible on the Blu-Ray version.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So just out of curiosity...how many times has everyone watched the movie? I know I'm past 10. LOL!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
10?!? WOW!! :big_grin: We've only watched it almost 4 times, but that's mostly due to us having a 3 year-old, ha ha. He does love to watch certain movies and cartoons over and over again, just not this one, YET. Though we have also watched TMM and LTS in the meantime too; I find it's always best to break up too much of a single Muppet film with... well, other Muppet films!! :wink: Lol.

Maybe their next venture won't be as "human-cast" heavy as this one HAD to be (the absolute RIGHT thing to do for The Muppets), and more like the original three: a movie about the Muppets with only one or two major human "bad guy" roles, and a ton of cameos. :smile: Sure, all of us as die-hard Muppet fans woulda loved this movie to be like that, but as I said above - & as we all know, this film had to be how it was for the mainstream audience to get pulled back in and reminded of the Muppets' awesomeness.

Whew, little bender there, but I was just getting to the fact that my little Guy would be more into this movie NOW if it were 98.3% Muppets, instead of only 92.7%... as the figures clearly show... Ahem. :big_grin: Then we'd totally be giving you a run for your money on viewings, fer sure!! :smile:

Alvin

Reaction score
I've only watched it once sad to say...I need more hours in the day! Watched the extras first then watched the movie. :smile::fanatic:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i saw it 8 or 9 times in theaters but only once on blu ray so far...but i have watched every single little thing on the disc from the entire menu to the special features