Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

What version of The Muppets did you buy?

• The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • The Muppets DVD/Soundtrack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Muppets DVD

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack + Lunchbox (Best Buy Exclusive)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Finger Puppets (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Lithographs (Disney Exclusive)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Muppet Show DVD (Target Exclusive)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Poster (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Misskermie

Reaction score
Wow. Then that means they cut out the K+P breakup scene for everyone.
(Those MONSTERS!!!)

Misskermie

Reaction score
I didn't read the novel! What happened?!
Well, the setting takes place after TMTM in the house Piggy built, and Miss Piggy has that pic of her and Kermit in the wedding scene from the movie. Miss Piggy runs up to Kermit, and says, "Oh Kermie, I'm so happy! Let's share our happiness with the world's top 10 news publications!" Piggy swings the door open, peeps ask questions, and Kermit slams the door. "Piggy, what are you talking about?" Miss Piggy shows Kermit the picture. "Look, our first picture as a married couple!" Kermit, of course, gets all touchy. "Piggy for the last time, we are not-" And then he thought about it. The person who played the minister was a real minister, so they were really married! "Piggy, tell me you didn't!" Piggy ignored him. "Piggy, that's it! I'm tired of you pulling dumb stunts like this all the time, you're supposed to ask someone before you marry them! You're fired Piggy! fired! FIRED!" Then Piggy gets all sensitive. "But, you can't fire me, I'm your wife!" Then this is the part where I cried. "Piggy, you will never ever EVER be my wife!" Miss Piggy fell silent, tore the picture in two, and ran out of the house.

*Bows* I'll be in my trailer.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well this was a daily occurrence on The Muppet Show. Lol! I think I saw part of that scene in the blooper reel. Hey they get back together though! Kissy and all! :smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well this was a daily occurrence on The Muppet Show. Lol! I think I saw part of that scene in the blooper reel. Hey they get back together though! Kissy and all! :smile:
Yes, and the way Piggy acted in the movie, I was worried that they'd never be "together again"!

zoebell

Reaction score
so, the movie was kind of confirming that they really were married then.

i wonder why they decided to redo it this way. maybe they didn't want there to be such a clear cut confirmation of their marriage in the final cut

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I was shocked at Kermit's dialogue myself. Lol! Especially saying he missed and needed her. And in his own way said he loved her. He was so shy but it was cute!