Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 50 Years and Counting DVD Set

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Forgetful Jones was there, you can see him briefly near the end of the episode
I think you might be getting Mumford and/or the Count confused for Forgetful. I checked Muppet wiki and he’s not listed

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I think you might be getting Mumford and/or the Count confused for Forgetful. I checked Muppet wiki and he’s not listed
I swear I saw him at the wedding party at the end of the episode sitting between Telly and Herry

Cookie3001

Reaction score
This was the best image I could get but I swear that's Forgetful

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Maybe he just forgot to come :laugh: also it's weird that they didn't include the opening scene with Linda but that scene was slow paced and boring anyways so I don't really care

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Okay that’s weird they will have him there, and not at ceremony
Somebody said maybe he forgot until the reception, but also, Snuffy was at the reception but not the actual wedding (would have been too big on the roof with that crowd).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
One fairly useless thing that didn't really occur to me until today: Very few of the same celebrities appear in both this set and the 40th anniversary collection.

The only celebrities in both are Madeline Kahn, Patti LeBelle, and Feist - with Feist being the only one whose same segment is in both (she's the only one of them to only appear in one segment on the show in total).

Most of the celebrity appearances are in clips from the last ten years (after the 40th anniversary came out), and most of the clips from the 2010's are celebrity appearances - Amy Poehler, Josh Groban, Thomas Rhett, Solange, Janelle Morre, Will.I.Am, and the woman who sang "Just Like Magic"... seven out of ten.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
True but those were all very enjoyable, but I never understood the one with Amy Poehler

Katzi428

Reaction score
I finished watching it today. Out of 4 :smile:s . I'd give it 3.The reason is (and maybe I'm being too picky) they should have showed highlights from trips they took to Hawaii or New Mexico. Buffy Sainte Marie had been on SS quite a few times .So I think they should they should have shown her at least once on the SS 50 years DVD (I realize she was on the 40 years one ) Am I being too picky?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
One thing that @hooperfan pointed out is that other than just a few seconds at the end of Somebody Come and Play there is literally no Mr Hooper footage on the entire dvd