Your Thoughts: New Smilies

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, that's great Jamie! Not that I'm not glad they're there, but I'm kind of surprised that you made ones for Sherlock and a Skexis. I mean, they're not exactly the first characters you think of when thinking of their respective projects. The one you have for Cookie Monster is perfect! Thank you Phill and Jamie for all your hard work!
:busy:

And Ed, just out of curiosity, why are you unable to use smileys?

anytimepally

Reaction score
these are super awesome! :insatiable: is my favorite.. and I also really like :batty: and :search: .. and I was excitedly surprised to see a Doozer.. and who better than a Doozer to convey busy?

these are great, Jamie! .. and I think Johnny was the right one to cut. We already have the action figure without a Sal figure.. a smiley as well would be rough!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh new smilies!

OH! Sherlock!

OHH DOOZERS!

OH OH OH! Big BIRD! WOWOWOWOW!

Cookieeeeeee! Coooounttttyyyy!

Skesis! Wait...um?

GROVER!

I love tham! THANK YOU JAMIE!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! !

OMG!

NEW SMILEYS GALORE!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's like all of the sudden our wishes are being full-filled!

Yay Big Bird!:wisdom:

Yay Cookie Monster! :insatiable:

TRIPLE YAY FOR GROVER ! ! !:super:

FROGGYBOY, YOU ROCK! ! !

I'm also digging Sherlock Hemlock, the Count, a lttle Doozer, and what looks like a vulture of some sort.

Awesomeness.

Hey, it also looks like a new Gonzo and Pepe? Cool!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kate. Dunno why I can't/don't use the Muppet smilies. I just don't. Maybe if someone could learn me how to use ém, especially finding the right tabs to use ém given our Jawses...
Oh well...

BTW: Jamie, as I was thinking, an appropriate emotion for a Boober icon could be Moping. That way, Gobo stays on as Smirk and you could then add Mokey as Artistic or Beautiful or something like that.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
HOLY SCHNIKES! *passes out*

Why didn't I see this before?

YES! Awesomeness!

:search: Hemlock & :batty: Count & :scary: this thing & so many more! AHAHAHAH! I love it!

Thanks so much guys! ;-D

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HOLY MOLEY! Jamie, you're on a ROLL! I'm in love with all of them! :wisdom: :super: :batty: are my favorites! And I don't know if this is new, but I just noticed that the Gonzo smiley now has a tiny purple bow-tie, did you just add that too?

SillyRed

Reaction score
Could you please make Elmo and Abby Cadabby smilies?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Could you please make Elmo and Abby Cadabby smilies?
I could see Elmo being used to express extreme joy, or laughter obviously... like an "lol" smiley. Maybe Abby could be used to express "magical", or feeling "enchanted"?

BTW... um... what does insatiable mean?:embarrassed:

Pork

Reaction score
Tis a pity we can't have a Boober one. But seriously. These ones are awesome and thanks for all the effort that's been put into them. I love em all. And the Skeksis is really good for scary!:scary: