Your Thoughts: New Smilies

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay. I'm not seeing any news on that at the moment, but I'll keep my eyes open.

:shifty: Sorry, but, this forum ain't big enough for two rats!
:cry: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Couldn't resist doing that. Lol.
The Muppet Central main page should still be sporting the banner for the anniversary. :smile:

Pork

Reaction score
:embarrassed: I have a joke book.

:halo: DRUMSTICKS! DRUMSTICKS!

:rolleyes: I have some loose Jello okay.*makes Jello wabbling noise*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
How about Supergrover for Heroic, or just erm Super! lol

I'm sure we discussed this on here years back, and i know its not easy bein green, but why is Crazy Harry? lol. Not that he doesn't carry it off tremendously.
I forgot to get back to you on that. Sorry. Crazy Harry does have kind of a peutrid greenish hue, but you're right - he's rather green in his smilie. I suppose we chose that to make him pop more than that grayish color he seems to be. I have submitted a toned-down version that is being reviewed (along with a couple other tweaked smilies). It probably won't be that big of a change. He's still green-ish.

It appears that all but one smilie has been approved. It's a space thing and I'm not partial to the one that might get the shaft. I still hope he doesn't. At least two of the smilies are going to be unexpected. One's a Sesame, the other is...something else. Also, there's a super one that many have been requesting. We'll see. It takes a while for Phillip to upload these dodads because it requires taking the forum offline to wire them in. There will be a total of 35-36 smilies in all.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Also, there's a super one that many have been requesting.
Hmm... I wonder who that could be. Does anybody have a guess? Anybodeeeee? :coy:

Wait, 35 smilies... **does some quick mental math** You are adding seven more? Wow! You are Phil and certainly spoiling us. Thank you for doing all that work, Jamie. That is just awesome.

And to think, I would have been fully satisfied with just the addition of Rizzo! :shifty:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Even more new smilies are now on-line...

You'll have to stay :busy: and :search: for them all.

Pork

Reaction score
and the last one. ( I think ) :scary:

These are all so awesome!