Your Thoughts: New Smilies

Erine81981

Reaction score
YEAH MORE AND MORE! Theres are wonderful Jamie. You've have out done yourself. My favorites would have to be the Sesame Street ones and the Doozer too. It's finally so awsome to see a Doozer. I kept wondering why isn't there a dozzer so i'm so glad you picked on. :insatiable:

Can't wait to see more even if you don't ever put them up. I wouldn't mind just you making some and just showing us them. I would be happy no matter what you do. Your one awsome artistic with theses and the menu too. Thanks again Jamie. :super:

You'd weirdo! *high fives*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow Jamie, they're all great! I think these three are my favourites: :wisdom: :search: :busy: I love the colours, and Sherlock's pose is great!

Also, Super Grover is amazing. They're all fabulous. Thank you so much! And thanks Phil!

Luke

Reaction score
I love them all - brilliant work Jamie.

I'd actually like to see a Muppet Newsman one, can't think of a single word for him but like a "Breaking News" or "This Just In". I'd really love to see the main Fraggles complete though - maybe Boober could be sad instead of Tutter and ummm no idea for Mokey. I would have said Wisdom but thats taken.

I think Super Grover's my favorite of the new ones.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I love them all - brilliant work Jamie.

I'd actually like to see a Muppet Newsman one, can't think of a single word for him but like a "Breaking News" or "This Just In". I'd really love to see the main Fraggles complete though - maybe Boober could be sad instead of Tutter and ummm no idea for Mokey. I would have said Wisdom but thats taken.

I think Super Grover's my favorite of the new ones.
We're thinking of changing the post icons. The Newsman would make a great fit. :wink:

I like the diversity of the icons (even though there are many Muppet Show ones). Since people have already used many of the icons mentioned as characters in their posts it wouldn't be right to swap them. I like little Tutter. There were people who also wanted Bear, and Treelo etc. Boober and Mokey could make it on the post icons. We'll see. But the assortment is likely closed...at least for a while. There's a fine line between making smilie emotions and tiny little pictures. Since Boober is a fave of mine one was made years ago. He just doesn't fit. :cry: But I do have ideas of where to include him in things down the line. :search:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Speaking of posting icons, I've been meaning to ask which if any characters are represented on the list now?

And Ed, I don't use AIM either, but you can still use the MC smileys regardless.
:smile:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
i didn't notice at first there was a thread going on. Sweet new smilies we have goin on! Nice work there Jamie!

I love the SS group so much! I'm really ecstatic :insatiable:

I like te ideas of News Man and Boober.

HOWEVER

I think boober should NOT replace tutter, but be afride or worried. Yea we have Gonzo as concern... or the new scary... but scared would be nice too for Boober... i guess

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Kate, could you please walk me through in how to use the Muppet icons? Thanks.