• 3 Stars - Good

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I noticed this while I was watching the movie for the first time, but decided to wait until I did some research before sharing it:
During the "We're Doing A Sequel" sequence, the shot with Kermit and Fozzie singing "the sequel's never quite as good" line was done on the Walt Disney Studios lot. I know this may seem really obvioussince the Muppets keep mentioning Disney during the song, and since it's a Disney filmbut I just love dissecting movies like these and finding cool easter eggs, so I thought this one was interesting enough to share!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I feel the same way.

I feel sorry for the members on here that didn't like MMW and didn't understand it. And that includes you heralde, ryhoyarbie and dabauckham--and those guys call themselves selves Muppet fans?! :stick_out_tongue:

Sorry to be critical, but that's the way I feel.
I think it must be more than obvious from my posts that the problem I had was not that I did not understand the movie. Several people here have made similar comments. It is inappropriate to assume that because we did not like it that we did not understand it. This has been a lovely conversation full of insights and opinions that do not always agree. I think we should keep it that way.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Totally unrelated to what wer'e talking about, but does anyone know if the gray elderly grouch in Elmo in Grouchland has a name or if he's the only grouch without a name?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I feel the same way.

I feel sorry for the members on here that didn't like MMW and didn't understand it. And that includes you heralde, ryhoyarbie and dabauckham--and those guys call themselves selves Muppet fans?! :stick_out_tongue:

Sorry to be critical, but that's the way I feel.
Umm...that's a little uncalled for just because they didn't like MMW doesn't mean their any less of Muppet fans. We're all entitled to our opinions here even if we don't always agree. Just because it's Muppets doesn't mean we have to like everything they've done. I personally don't understand what's not to love either but I respect their reasons why. I mean that's how I feel about MCC a lot of people love that film but I just wasn't drawn to it. Please be a little more considerate.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Speaking of not to derail the thread here but has anyone seen this? I watched it last night and laughed till my stomach hurt. You can tell Eric, Steve, and Matt had so much fun with this interview!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I have commented about this many, many times, but Kermit and Piggy get asked things in interviews that interviewers wouldn't dream of asking other couples (see interview above). The amount of interest in their couplehood is overwhelming and invasive and hilarious. (But only because they are so good-natured about it.)

Actually, earlier today I had a sort of funny and--for me--happy thought. Some folks have said that Kermit is indifferent to Miss Piggy--not really interested in her. If you'd like to see what Kermit looks like when he's indifferent to a woman who is infatuated with him, you could take a gander at Nadya and Kermit. He doesn't even know she's alive unless she's threatening him.

Compared to Kermit's interested in where Miss Piggy is at all times, this was pretty conclusive.

Ru

Also--THIS was pretty great:

dabauckham

Reaction score
Speaking of not to derail the thread here but has anyone seen this? I watched it last night and laughed till my stomach hurt. You can tell Eric, Steve, and Matt had so much fun with this interview!
This is great! I love the interplay between Steve and Eric especially - it's just so natural here. :smile: