Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I dont need to see Tom Cruise's pores
LOL, thanks for the laugh this morning. :halo:

And youre left watching a movie that looks like behind the scenes. Look at Hobbit vs Hobbit in 48fps mode when it was released. Or 4K displayed movies. They no longer look like films. I can afford a blu ray player and flat screen, I just prefer box shaped screens with black bars.
There is still strange obsession lately with making movies more "realistic." I don't think it's necessary.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I knew it was coming...but I'll keep my comments on this issue to myself. :X

WalterFan1234

Reaction score
I thought this movie was very funny. Their was some great gags. My favorite was Constantine's wart. The cameos were fantastic, and Danny trejo was hilarious. I thought that some of the main muppets were lacking a little bit though. Overall a great movie,just a little bit of flaws

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
How about you guys all write to Disney something similar to what I wrote here?
Would you guys be willing to have Kirk Thatcher direct the next Muppet movie and have Jim Lewis and Craig Shemin write the script for it? The last two Muppet movies were great, but there were some things they lacked, mainly not enough Rizzo and Pepe. It would be great to have those guys work on the next film since those guys are very familiar with the Muppets, and James Bobin and Nick Stoller necessarily aren't. Please and thank you!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
How about you guys all write to Disney something similar to what I wrote here?
Would you guys be willing to have Kirk Thatcher direct the next Muppet movie and have Jim Lewis and Craig Shemin write the script for it? The last two Muppet movies were great, but there were some things they lacked, mainly not enough Rizzo and Pepe. It would be great to have those guys work on the next film since those guys are very familiar with the Muppets, and James Bobin and Nick Stoller necessarily aren't. Please and thank you!

Because as we all know, the quality of a Muppet movie is defined by what secondary characters they use.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Right, I mean considering how small of a box office this particular film got, you never know whether or not there's gonna be another one. They might just pull the plug with making more films no matter how much we enjoy them.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't know but from the sounds of that interview Storller is done, but that is just how it sounded to me.