Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
No offense but you not liking the movie isn't taking away my love for it.
Oh I know, sorry if I sounded arrogant. Sometimes when people criticize things that I like, part of me starts to listen to them and I like it less. But that's just me. Anyways, of course I didn't mean to sound arrogant, and I'm glad you liked the movie! :smile:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Went and saw It last night with some Friends and it was absolutely BRILLIANT. I thought it was one of the Best Muppet Movies Made.
Where to Start:

-The songs were fantastic, although they were all great My favourite was the
Interrogation Song,

- The amount of characters in it, Wayne, Wanda, 80's Robot, The happy yellow creature, Mildred, Lips, Foo Foo is back and there was a decent amount of Crazy Harry in it, The Gulag prisoners Big Mean Carl, Miss Poogy, Blind Pew to name just a few. Bobby Benson and Pops got lines (I wonder what Pops did to get himself put in the Gulag). The Babies are really evil criminals.

- Link, Bobo, Uncle Deadly, Rizzo and Robin also got lines which was great (I think Annie Sue did a get line but it was a bit quiet)

- Constantine is a Great Muppet villain He's Funny and his musical numbers are pretty good too

- There was a good mix of Humans and Muppets, Ricky Gervais and Constantine work Brilliantly Together so do Ty Burrel and Sam the Eagle. Tina Fey does Pretty Good too and so do the the Gulag prisoners

- Beauregard controlling the train to take the Muppets around and Lew Zealand getting a few lines. And more Gonzo and Bunsen than the last film.

- The Wedding and Helicopter scene Was Amazing, Muppet ladder was Great and so was Kermit and Miss Piggy beating Constantine and then sharing a loving moment

- The rest of the Muppets showing how much they care for Kermit and If he's being taken back to the Gulag by Nadya then so are they too

- The ending with all the Muppets on the wall with the song Together Again (Again)

And I'm Sure there's loads more I'm forgetting to comment on, Hopefully I'll being seeing it again fairly soon. But it has to be one of the Greatest Muppet Movies made, Two of my friends who are not Big fans of the Muppets really Enjoyed it and so did my other who is just a Casual Fan of the Muppets also Enjoyed it very much.

I Applaud James Bobin and Nicholas Stoller they really have done a Superb job on this :smile:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I don't remember this....

WHERE is this from?
That wasn't in the movie, I put that quote in myself. It's from "The Room". It was meant as a joke.